Unable to get past Checking Patcher

I'm unable to get past checking patcher on win7. Is there going to be a fix for this before Test is over?

patcher.jpg

Doubtful, the patcher is a complete mess and server is offline in a few hours. Hopefully, they will manage to tackle all launcher issues before the tournament on Saturday.

You are better off playing the nromal game if you can't launch Test properly.

Gigantisaur
    That is the problem I am having. On one computer it worked. On my lap top it patches up too a point and then stop with checking old files.
    The art work for opening the chest is very nice.

Any update on this? I logged in no problem yesterday, but now that it's time for the stress test, i'm stuck on that "checking existing files" loop. Even deleted the test client and redownloaded everything from scratch. Any advice on how to fix this?

Edit: I'm using the mac client if it makes any difference.

They really should provide an alternative way/location for the files. I'm stuck on this again as well.

Devoted Emissary
    I'm having the same problem with mac here. Trying to install it in a new mac and old one and in both cases I've been downloading the patch for more than an hour and counting...

Try installing the game folder in a different drive than C: (D:, E: or even an USB flash drive)