Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Got booted out of second round when client crashed and attempted to relog.

My luck is always terrible i only had one rare that was even somewhat playable and its borderline trash. Only saving grace is 6 removal cards but i was forced to go tri shard because i got nearly no troops. Im debating on just dropping.

Biggest reason im not fond of sealed is how the pools end up being total trash much of the time.
    In Game Name: Halko

Round two again went well on my side of the table, I lost but game seemed to work, if a bit slowly.

My opponent had a bug game two and wasn't able to see their hand, after relogging they were unable to reconnect to the game and timed out.

They beat me game one and 3 fair though so :-}

Quite amazed with the progress since the last stress test. This is orders of magnitude better, maybe not quite prime time ready but still amazing what the team has accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
    Quite amazed with the progress since the last stress test. This is orders of magnitude better, maybe not quite prime time ready but still amazing what the team has accomplished.
    Same here. This is really probably the only reason im gonna stick it out with this deck. Stress tests are for stressing the servers not actually winning stuff. Thats just an incentive.

Gigantisaur
    How long does this run for? I just woke up... Is it still going and can I join?

The test server is open until it finishes (which will be another 9 hours or so: 6 more rounds and then draft for the top 8), but the tournament itself is not open to join anymore.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Game 2 of round 3 is not starting, I have tried relogging, but that just tosses me back to the tournament lobby. Been staring at that for about 15 minutes now, so I'm guessing eith the tourney is hung / locked up, or either my opponent or myself has been awarded the match on a time out.

Game 1 played well, sideboarding also acted as expected right up until game 2 should have started, then it went to the lobby instead of launching the game.

Edited to add this seems to be a fairly common problem at the moment, based on in game chat.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    The test server is open until it finishes (which will be another 9 hours or so: 6 more rounds and then draft for the top 8), but the tournament itself is not open to join anymore.
    Ah thanks. Ah well, shame I can't help test the stress, but I'll prob still test some asynchronous sealed if possible.

Totally locked on me, constantly relogging. It at least launched okay, and round one went well.

If I had to make a guess, seems like they have removed server strength in some way as the tournament goes on...

Anyways, hope there is a very Political Correct response to the community that tested this, cause the results do not seem based on anything other than luck in your ability to remain connected to a lagging client.

It looks like my client has finally went fully unresponsive. Cant even see chat refresh or chat myself. Looks like its nearing the end.