Large Scale Tournament Suggestion

Seeing as how trying to load 300 x 10 round matches in the current pairings menu is causing the UI to freeze and crash, would it be possible to separate the rounds by tabs, therefore making less matches have to show up and maybe causing less lag in the client for the user?

Suggesting this because i notice i dont lag near as much in the standings menu as i do when im in the current pairings menu

Instead of one giant tournament with 700+ players in which everyone has to go through with 8-10 rounds. How about 8 smaller tournament pools and the winner of each pool competes in the top 8. Just an idea to cut some of the length.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMeatchip View Post
    Instead of one giant tournament with 700+ players in which everyone has to go through with 8-10 rounds. How about 8 smaller tournament pools and the winner of each pool competes in the top 8. Just an idea to cut some of the length.
    There will always be scheduled events with smaller limitations but i don't see a need to never have these large scale events. All competitive tcgs have tournaments that can last potentially 8-10 hours. I do however offer a top 8 break continuing the following day so the tournament doesn't last 13 hours

not terribly relevant to the stress test but:

I'd suggest that 1% is too small for a final bracket.
    That's very close to a perfect record and a tournament this large has a huge variance in opposition strength.