Stress Test Data Question

Am I right in thinking that considerable valuable data was gathered in the initial stages and that it would have been useful for me to join for the first couple of rounds even if I'd intended to drop out thereafter regardless of results at that time?

The Transcended
    In previous tests, 99% of the benefit was in the first 15 minutes of the test. The rest was just to keep people happy. The hard part was getting the games started and synchronized.

However, they've made progress since then and may have new areas breaking other than the start-up.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    In previous tests, 99% of the benefit was in the first 15 minutes of the test. The rest was just to keep people happy. The hard part was getting the games started and synchronized.

However, they've made progress since then and may have new areas breaking other than the start-up.
    i doubt that. they had bad problems with getting round 3 started! and even after... i think it was interesting to see the list of matches getting longer... and some bugs just occur after 5-6 hours because they thought that's the right time

i think all of it was worth it
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

I have been searching for an answer of this same question for a long time. At last, I am going to avail essay writing service and ask expert at there about this confusion. I hope, they would guide me better.