Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sensei of the Wounded Petal

Wild Root Dancer champion passive, cards not shown

Similar to the problem with lixil and threshhold selection - the troops in your deck are not visible, just the outlines, have to guess which is which.

This is happening a lot. It happens with the Shrine of Prosperity challenge, and Oakhenge Ceremony, too.

Seems to be a general problem as Shards of Fate does the same for me. Royal Herald would probably therefore have it as well.

... seems like every "select a card" card does this.
    Last edited by IronPheasant; 06-24-2015 at 11:40 PM.

Shardcall after Patch

before the patch, shardcall just played the shard, now after patch it behaves totally strange

sometimes it shows only blanks (and only 4) sometimes it shows the 5 colours totally normal
    sometimes it creates the shard totally normal and sometimes (in most of the cases for me) just nothings happens

already played a ressource this turn, already have the colour, not having the colour, all doesnt matter (at least i got every case once, when the shard was created and was not created)

Shards of Fate doesn't show images of the resources

Resolving a Shards of Fate, all I get is the frames of the Resources that you can choose from but no actual image. It's hard to pick the right Shard then.

Confirmed, same just happened to me.
    IGN: Knightmare

happened to me also

Confirmed
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!