Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Armies of Myth Lore Update

High Tomb Lord
    I meant that Hex gave him dreams hoping to bring its hosts to life but I think he interpreted it as a sign from whatever god humans in Entrath worship and never considered anything else. By my understanding he was just slightly delusional with dreams of being a servant of god..

Now I wonder if Set 4 will have tipping point of various societies and seismic events such as the demise of Ito?
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Edswor View Post
    I will tell you the truth, Hex and the Necrotic will be the good guys that fight back the Chaostocuhed from other dimension. They are like the Avengers, but a little more undead ... I mean "awakened".
    Fighting the Chaostouched seems to be the task the Void Society set up for itself. Though, from what is possibly hinted at in the Coyotle's Signs, there might be a major conflict between those two parties that threatens to tear Entrath apart. I'm guessing all the races will be forced to participate in that war for survival's sake.

Though, if the Necrotic are anyone, they would be experiments from the Diamond Authority of the Steven Universe's universe!

(And I apologize in advance on the last part. I'm a bit obsessed with that show atm, and every time I see the Necrotic or Hexxing gems in general my mind flashes to that show and it's theme song. Damn guilty pleasures!)

Quote Originally Posted by Erukk View Post
    Fighting the Chaostouched seems to be the task the Void Society set up for itself. Though, from what is possibly hinted at in the Coyotle's Signs, there might be a major conflict between those two parties that threatens to tear Entrath apart. I'm guessing all the races will be forced to participate in that war for survival's sake.

Though, if the Necrotic are anyone, they would be experiments from the Diamond Authority of the Steven Universe's universe!

(And I apologize in advance on the last part. I'm a bit obsessed with that show atm, and every time I see the Necrotic or Hexxing gems in general my mind flashes to that show and it's theme song. Damn guilty pleasures!)
    I like Steven Universe. It is very rare to find any character in a TV show that is the main character, useful, not OP, and plays a protector/healer role - not to mention his obsessions for nerdy crap warms my heart. Also, him nearly turning into a complete cat-person? Classic.

I wish I could watch more of it, but its too new where I live and I always forget to check for it online.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Master Theorycrafter
    Sister Anastasia's views and opinion on the Hexing gems stood out to me particularly.

"One must wonder if we have perhaps become too dependent on the Hexing Gems. We still do not fully understand them and I doubt we ever will."

Other than the Necrotic being a HUGE red flag that there is definitely something up with the gems, that passage kinda reminded me of the Reapers and the Mass Relays. What with the whole, "Oh, let's leave out/give them this wondrous technology so their entire society integrates it and bases their own technology on it. It will just make it so much easier to kill them all when that day comes.".

If there is a sinister force of magical higher beings out there in Hex, I sure so hope they aren't shaped like cuttlefish.

High Tomb Lord
    Cuuttlefish aren't what I think when I see reapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Once I'm done with William, I'm gonna Godzilla dropkick that Mesa into orbit.

I especially liked the shin'hare one, as it seems to show a ray of hope that the shin'hare might not be evil after all. Maybe they're just under bad management for now. Perhaps the campaign for shin'hare could feature your hero as part of the assassination plot against Emperor Ito.