Thread: Free spin on a primal??

Free spin on a primal??

I rolled a blue chest on the wheel and got 3 hearts, which upgraded it to primal. It also gave me a free spin, but according to the key it should have been a paid spin. Won an additional 2500 gold with the free primal spin.

What would have happened if the primal had upgraded?

spinning a primal chest is always 0 gold afaik and it can not upgrade any further.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    I rolled a blue chest on the wheel and got 3 hearts, which upgraded it to primal. It also gave me a free spin, but according to the key it should have been a paid spin. Won an additional 2500 gold with the free primal spin.

What would have happened if the primal had upgraded?
    All primal spins cost 0 gold. That means even a paid spin is free. Primals that get upgrades just get ignored, as there is nothing to upgrade to, but when it would give a paid spin, you would get to spin it again for free.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Ahh, okay, thanks. Was all excited for a sec that there might be something beyond Primal. I don't recall my other Primal upgrades getting free spins, though. I'll have to check if I just didn't roll them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Ahh, okay, thanks. Was all excited for a sec that there might be something beyond Primal. I don't recall my other Primal upgrades getting free spins, though. I'll have to check if I just didn't roll them.
    If you get triple red or triple gold, you don't get your extra spin, so it could have been that.

I rolled triple hearts on my free primal spin once.

you should always remember that the rarity of the chest is only relevant for the contents of said chest. Rolling can spawn rewards, but the rarity of the chest does not matter for that.
    This means that the different gold cost for spinning is just for the chance of upgrading a chest, for better contents. Since a primal cannot upgrade, it makes sense that it costs 0 gold to spin.