Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Thread: Armies of Myth Launch Postponed

Quote Originally Posted by Hiddenshadow View Post
    I is super sad. from a fully available weekend for release event, to a fully booked weekend. I am super dissapointed that release event is this weekend... that's what, 4/5 days notice for a big event like that, *shakes head*, oh well... I is sad but i look forward to playing set 3 in a week when i return.
    Same here.
    It was to be suspected, but release celebration within a 4 days notice really is a downer for me.
    Meh.

I think Datadragon may be the only one super happy the community is still small. All this retroactive Account proc goodies.. what a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    Also, can anyone say dead VIP queue's if they are really giving non-expiring tickets?
    You forget that there are several thousand newer players who never had the opportunity to play VIP. I suspect the queues will have no problem launching (maybe not filling up) despite it being constructed month. In fact, this might be the perfect month to try out constructed anyway, since there will be a lot of new players trying it out (and therefore a higher percentage of at least slightly less than ideal decks), and set 3 is an unknown quantity right now... it's wild west, baby.

Also, for those asking about the VIP tickets thing, they did say a VIP FAQ was coming later today, so I expect we'll get our answer then as to whether or not existing VIP members will be getting non-expiring tickets.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    You forget that there are several thousand newer players who never had the opportunity to play VIP. I suspect the queues will have no problem launching (maybe not filling up) despite it being constructed month. In fact, this might be the perfect month to try out constructed anyway, since there will be a lot of new players trying it out (and therefore a higher percentage of at least slightly less than ideal decks), and set 3 is an unknown quantity right now... it's wild west, baby.

Also, for those asking about the VIP tickets thing, they did say a VIP FAQ was coming later today, so I expect we'll get our answer then as to whether or not existing VIP members will be getting non-expiring tickets.
    Release weekend vs VIP weekend, when there is another opportunity next month for VIP AA's? I know which is the better bet.

You are right though, there may be newer players that value those AA's over the Release event ones.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

So whens the patch notes??? thats what i would like to know ^,^

Quote Originally Posted by bofedy View Post
    So whens the patch notes??? thats what i would like to know ^,^
    Patch notes normally arrive after the servers are taken down.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png