Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Set 3 Booster Pool for a Certain Someone

So many hints of an odd situation in this thread. I don't understand the need for all the secrecy.
    IGN: Fensale

Quote Originally Posted by Tinfoil View Post
    So many hints of an odd situation in this thread. I don't understand the need for all the secrecy.
    Because its meant to be a surprise, a nice gesture, and revealing too much may tip off the person that would be receiving this gift?

If this isn't your thing, ignore it and move on. To put this politely, it doesn't require commentary, just a few willing people.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

I doubt there is any need for secrecy, I think he just wants it to be a surprise. Which is weird I admit, but interesting.

I am sure he could have got more if he said something more like "The QA team, (except gwaer) aren't appreciated enough (because everyone loves and appreciates gwaer), neither are they compensated enough (Except gwaer who knows everyone's secrets), and they deserve more (except gwaer who spent too much on the kickstarter and has been trying to sell thousands of set 1 packs to have plat to buy thousands of set three packs), so Donate to these guys who I really appreciate and think they should get a bit of a boost in their set 3 start! (except gwaer, seriously don't give him anything). If you want to."

Because any post that doesn't mention me at least 4 times is not really worth reading.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Gwaer, Gwaer, Gwaer, Gwaer... what are we going to do with you?

#worth
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    Because any post that doesn't mention me at least 4 times is not really worth reading.

You could ask who it is and I'd tell you ;] Might change your mind haha.

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    I have to agree that the whole anonymous thing makes me completely uninterested in donating. I know that is my prerogative and all that but if i knew who it was i either would or wouldn't donate but lacking that information I'm not even going to consider it and i feel like that might be a sentiment shared by more people.

That's not to say you are wrong for doing it anonymously as that is up to you I'm just sharing my thoughts on it mind you.
    Exclusive No-tier Backer and ResidentSleeper

Mon strimerino

Determined Zombie
    I endorse this booster pack drive. If anyone is worried about the legitimacy.
    KS Backer King Tier
    Hex Streamer: http://sithos.tv

You heard it boys! Thanks Sithos =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sithos View Post
    I endorse this booster pack drive. If anyone is worried about the legitimacy.

Mon strimerino

While a nice gesture, this just seems like a horrible precedent to allow on the forums. The community is small now, but this just doesn't seem like the best way to go about doing this.

I also think mokog's button thread is over the line too. I know the intentions are good, but all these things just seem like kinder, gentler, spam. It's against the T+C to just blindly offer to sell cards for cash for example, and this stuff for personal gain, or promotion just seems like it is better off avoided as well. I'm probably in the minority here, but someone had to say it

The packs aren't for me, heh. I appreciate your point but in all fairness don't think it's such a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOT View Post
    While a nice gesture, this just seems like a horrible precedent to allow on the forums. The community is small now, but this just doesn't seem like the best way to go about doing this.

I also think mokog's button thread is over the line too. I know the intentions are good, but all these things just seem like kinder, gentler, spam. It's against the T+C to just blindly offer to sell cards for cash for example, and this stuff for personal gain, or promotion just seems like it is better off avoided as well. I'm probably in the minority here, but someone had to say it
    Last edited by Steelio; 07-14-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Mon strimerino