Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Set 3 Booster Pool for a Certain Someone

Set 3 Booster Pool for a Certain Someone

I recently learned that a certain person who puts a lot of time and effort in behind-the-scenes work to improve the conditions of our in-game experience isn't going to have that many boosters come set 3 launch. Which makes me kinda sad, because the way I see it, since they put so much work into the game, they should be able to play it and enjoy it. So I've decided to get a booster pool going for them. Said person will remain unnamed until they actually receive them [because 'Surprise!'], but if you donate to the pool then I'll respond with a PM and tell you who it is [please don't tell them]. Or alternatively if you want to know before donating, then send me a PM and I'll let you know. Rest assured he's a great guy, and a lot of you will know him.

The way I'll be doing it is taking donations of plat and boosters from people. If you donate plat then I'll buy the corresponding number of boosters and send them on. If people donate plat and primals get generated I''ll be sending them to said person. I'll screenshot the store purchases and if we're lucky to hit some primals then I'll screenshot those too.

I'll list the individual donations in a following post with the corresponding amounts of plat/boosters donated.

Since I'm by no means well off, I'll start the proceedings with 5 boosters. The donations don't have to be huge, even a single booster will be more than appreciated.

In order to donate, please send either plat in-game or set 3 boosters to Rabbiton [plat beforehand or boosters on the day set 3 is released]. I'll list your names and donation amounts in the post below. I'll close the pool and send the boosters at the end of launch-day, UK time.

Thanks for reading, and if you donate then thanks in advance ;]
    Last edited by Steelio; 07-16-2015 at 11:11 AM.
    Exclusive No-tier Backer and ResidentSleeper

Mon strimerino

Rabbiton - 1000 plat

MajorDazmo - 400 plat

Rapkannibale - 3 Boosters

Xenavire - 1000 plat

Manticore - 5 boosters

Ossuary - 1000 plat, 12000 gold

Sithos - 1000 plat

Ivstone - 1000 plat

Celendine - 200 plat

Bombs - 2000 plat

FridgedHEX - 1000 plat

Zophie - 1000 plat

Fyren - 1 Booster - 'From one [formerly] unlucky bastard to another'

Dinotropia - 400 plat

Reckless - 400 plat - 'To Steele's secret lover'
    Last edited by Steelio; 07-17-2015 at 01:30 PM.

Mon strimerino

Is it me? It's gotta be me, right? No? Ok, I'll chip in 1k plat (will send later today.)
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Archivarius View Post
    looks like a scam
    In most cases I would agree take away the fact that the guy doing it is a known streamer

Haha Xena ;D Thank you, that's awesome!

Mon strimerino

Rumbled! Don't tell Roosta about my overseas booster account

In all fairness it might sound dodgy, but it's for a guy who's (a) awesome and (b) fairly well known. Plus I do stream from time to time [hopefully more when set 3 releases], so it probably wouldn't be that wise of a move. Plus I'm pretty certain Hexent would ban me if I did scam people. So... yeah :P

Quote Originally Posted by Archivarius View Post
    looks like a scam
    Last edited by Steelio; 07-14-2015 at 03:29 AM.

Mon strimerino

Quote Originally Posted by poizonous View Post
    In most cases I would agree take away the fact that the guy doing it is a known streamer
    I agree. I absolutely do not believe Steele capable of running something like this as a scam.

Thank you Fyren =)

Quote Originally Posted by Fyren View Post
    I agree. I absolutely do not believe Steele capable of running something like this as a scam.

Mon strimerino

Quote Originally Posted by Fyren View Post
    Nothing against Steele, I'm sure he is legit, but that's exactly what everyone says whenever they get scamed or someone goes nuts and kills everyone around.

"I really didn't think he could do this, he was such a nice guy".

That said, I'm pretty sure devs would ban him and restore everything if he tried some shenanigans because they would have let it happen on their official forum.