Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheGreat View Post
    The crisis Atlantis attacks says to discard three cards of different types. Does this count for ongoing cards
    When a card says discard it means from hand. If their is a card that says discard cards you control then it would refer to cards you have played and cards with Ongoing text in front of you. There are also cards that say to discard an Ongoing card you control which is more self explanatory.

Hope that clears things up.

The rulebook for Crisis 2 defines the colors as Villain = Red, Super Power = Orange, Starter = Yellow, Weakness = Green, Hero = Blue, Equipment = Gray, and Location = Violet.

Channeling the Emotional Spectrum states that it is Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, or Violet.

Was something overlooked here, or is Channeling the Emotional Spectrum the only Indigo card in the game and an eighth color?

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruGuru214 View Post
    The rulebook for Crisis 2 defines the colors as Villain = Red, Super Power = Orange, Starter = Yellow, Weakness = Green, Hero = Blue, Equipment = Gray, and Location = Violet.

Channeling the Emotional Spectrum states that it is Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, or Violet.

Was something overlooked here, or is Channeling the Emotional Spectrum the only Indigo card in the game and an eighth color?
    Channeling the Emotional Spectrum has an additional, unused color, yes.

Aren't weaknesses considered cards with no "type" for the purposes of game terms? When are they applicable for that purpose, if at all?

Quote Originally Posted by shaneseuring View Post
    If an ongoing that says +1 Power is discarded during my turn do I not count the +1 Power?
    You still get it. It auto-generates at the start of your turn if there is no activation required.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb View Post
    Aren't weaknesses considered cards with no "type" for the purposes of game terms? When are they applicable for that purpose, if at all?
    They have no card type, but they do have a color.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    They have no card type, but they do have a color.
    That's what I get for not knowing anything about the card in question. My bad.

Okay so quick question just for term clarification. If I'm playing as the flash and I get to draw an extra card during EACH OF YOUR TURNS, does that mean if I defense during one of my opponents turns with a card that allows me to draw two, that I get to draw an extra one then? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AMSamion12 View Post
    Okay so quick question just for term clarification. If I'm playing as the flash and I get to draw an extra card during EACH OF YOUR TURNS, does that mean if I defense during one of my opponents turns with a card that allows me to draw two, that I get to draw an extra one then? Thanks!
    An opponent's turn is not your turn.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb View Post
    One of the instant when it affects the game for being typeless, is such when you play the Star Sapphire Power Ring, reveal 2 cards, if they are of different type, draw it. So if u get a weakness and another type, you cant exactly draw it, as weakness has no type at all.