Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    If killer frost from crisis one or dr light from FE causes the colony to be discarded, what happen to cards under colony... Discard all together ?

If two players tie in victory points and are tied with the amount of Supervillains/Superheroes in their deck, how do you determine the winner? I heard that it was the player with the most cards in their deck, but personally I feel that is a little unjustified in Forever Evil (Deathstorm, Phantom Stranger).

How does my Match interact with an opponents The Colony? If I destroy a card, does it go under The Colony and then back to my opponent?

If your Superhero is face down and you play Superboy Prime, does your new hero come into play face up or face down?

Quote Originally Posted by destroth View Post
    If killer frost from crisis one or dr light from FE causes the colony to be discarded, what happen to cards under colony... Discard all together ?
    Discard all the cards under The Colony.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by unLimitedEnds View Post
    If two players tie in victory points and are tied with the amount of Supervillains/Superheroes in their deck, how do you determine the winner? I heard that it was the player with the most cards in their deck, but personally I feel that is a little unjustified in Forever Evil (Deathstorm, Phantom Stranger).
    More cards is the 2nd tie-breaker. If you don't win after scoring 10 VPs off one card, you might deserve to lose.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by danhenneke View Post
    How does my Match interact with an opponents The Colony? If I destroy a card, does it go under The Colony and then back to my opponent?
    You gain control of their Colony and other stuff. You destroy something of theirs. You would normally place it under The Colony, but it is leaving play when it does so, and Match tells you to put it into their discard pile when it leaves play instead.
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 09-24-2015 at 12:38 PM.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by danhenneke View Post
    If your Superhero is face down and you play Superboy Prime, does your new hero come into play face up or face down?
    Face up.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Here's a question:

Can a card ever be worth negative power?

The example that we experienced was a player revealed a Weakness card with the effect of Tamaran. Would this provide -1 power or would it function in the way that revealing a starter does?

Hello I have a few questions for Cadmus Labs it states that choose a hero with cost 3 or less I control. Put it into your hand. So lets say I play Miss Martian (iIf this is first card I play this turn set your hand aside and draw 5 cards)so I play first her put aside my hand and draw five more. Can I pick her up and do it do it again assuming I haven't played another card? Or is it just 1 point the second time I play it? I wasn't sure if it was a redo card or play it again.
    Also if I play J'onn J'onzz with Slade Wilson as the Super Villain he is then an ongoing card correct?