Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
    If I were to use the Riddler (Rivals 1) in a 4 player competitive game, which of the 3 foes gets to choose the whether I gain the top card of the main deck or the next card?

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    If I were to use the Riddler (Rivals 1) in a 4 player competitive game, which of the 3 foes gets to choose the whether I gain the top card of the main deck or the next card?
    You choose which.
    Lead Designer of Teen Titans & Arrow Crossover Pack

For Count Vertigo's first appearance (from the Arrow crossover set): if one player defends against the attack, is he excluded from the rest of the process like what happens with The Joker? In other words, he doesn't get passed a card from another player?

If that is the case, and all players but one defend, does that one player put BOTH cards revealed under his/her superhero?

Quote Originally Posted by fllrtndvd View Post
    For Count Vertigo's first appearance (from the Arrow crossover set): if one player defends against the attack, is he excluded from the rest of the process like what happens with The Joker? In other words, he doesn't get passed a card from another player?

If that is the case, and all players but one defend, does that one player put BOTH cards revealed under his/her superhero?
    Yes and Yes.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer