Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What visual effects should look like

Quote Originally Posted by Fyren View Post
    While I do believe this community tends to underestimate the value of a slick-looking and polished interface...

...Just... No, OP. No. This is not how you go about making that case.
    I think we can all value awesome visuals and a clean and polished game visually.
    Hearthstone did a great job as well with their product.
    Luckily with good gameplay and good programming, the visual pieces can be tacked on later.

The problem with this thread is the OP. If you look at their post history, they've driven two threads of bile against HEX. Not very constructive, just a monkey flinging feces.

I'm pretty sure you guys are getting trolled. Just ignore this kind of mindless junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberyn View Post
    This is utter nonsense, people stop playing because there are no visuals, not the opposite. I can't believe how deluded you are.
    You've opened my eyes, I see the truth now! How could I have been so wrong?
    Soon™
    IGN - Mitthrawnuruodo
    One half of the "Frick and Frack of negativity".

Quote Originally Posted by plaguedealer View Post
    If you don't like the game, please go play Nightbanes and enjoy yourself, no reason to post here.
    I'm in love with Nightbanes, such an immersive atmosphere, fantastic visuals, deceptively simple mechanics and enjoyable gameplay.

As for its playerbase count, just look at what happened to Scrolls, best card game ever made.

Master Theorycrafter
    Troll feeding times are from 12:00 to 12:30.
    Please do not feed them during off hours.
    They'll just get fat and whiny.

Have a nice day!

I'm in love with Nightbanes, such an immersive atmosphere, fantastic visuals, deceptively simple mechanics and enjoyable gameplay.

As for its playerbase count, just look at what happened to Scrolls, best card game ever made.
    Best card game ever made...right something like that. While it was a good game i think you are overstating it just a tiny, tiny bit.

What happened to Scrolls is due to lack of paying players they've cancelled all future expansions and will only have the servers open for another year before turning the lights out for good. Nightbanes is reportedly having similar problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    What happened to Scrolls is due to lack of paying players they've cancelled all future expansions and will only have the servers open for another year before turning the lights out for good. Nightbanes is reportedly having similar problems.
    Going off topic from the troll, one major problem I had with scrolls was the time it took to play a game. Also it is not a pure card game but kind of like a chess variant. Magic had a similar game that also was shelved about a year after it was released.

Master of Gifs
    This is utter nonsense, people stop playing because there are no visuals, not the opposite. I can't believe how deluded you are.
    How's this for visual effects:

Quote Originally Posted by Zophie View Post
    How's this for visual effects:

rotflmao.

actually... Now I kind of see his point. Visuals are pretty cool.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.