Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: You can no longer retain priority by holding the Ctrl button

the ctrl key didn't have anything to do with the Fx keys at all. Its function was there well before those keys existed. Basically it allowed you to retain priority so you could use multiple cards without giving your opponent a chance to respond, or for the cards to resolve before you play your second card. After you stop holding the ctrl key you could have 5 cards on the stack, and then your opponent gets to resolve each of them as per normal.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

I think this is a very weird change. It removed some interesting combos, and makes adding counters a pain. I use ctrl all the time when playing with soul marble.

I didn't see many uses for it even if the potential was there. The extinction sight of the sun one is a big one and makes me sure i dislike this change.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    The extinction sight of the sun one is a big one and makes me sure i dislike this change.
    super sad now

I sure hope an explanation is coming on why they felt this change was needed.

This basically makes things like soul marble unplayable imo. Also, rip plan c into comet =(
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Moved to more appropriate forum.

(Also wondering same thing. We've already partially lost the stack, now we're partially losing priority controls? Why are we removing things that add interactivity?)

Master Theorycrafter
    I like that it generates a consistent approach, it does reduce the flexibility of some interactions but that isn't always a bad thing.
    Hi, my name is Malicus and my will to resist Hex is weak.

Quote Originally Posted by ManofPeace View Post
    In the 50th episode of the 2 Turns Ahead podcast, Cory Jones said (paraphrasing) that they knew the interaction and UI of Kismet's Reverie was shit but it wasn't worth the time to fix it.
    Not even a tooltip when hovering over "Lucky" and "Unlucky"? =(
    Last edited by Khendral; 07-21-2015 at 05:45 AM.

I sure hope it's just a temporary issue (e.g the Ctrl priority-hold was causing some bug) and it will be back in the game soon. Can we get some info by a dev? Pretty please?