Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Various Patching Issues

Patcher getting stuck at "Assembly-CSharp-Firstpass.dll"

Patcher getting stuck at "Assembly-CSharp-Firstpass.dll". It already did that on the test client, but would work after a few reinstalls. Now I'm trying for the 20th time. I've tried clean installs, deleting all temp files and installing to different directories. No success. Any advice?

For me as well.

Yeah, but it worked for everyone else in my guild, so the files are all up and ready to be downloaded.

Got it. Don't install to your C:/ drive. Their patcher sucks and is not licensed, so Windows will block it like it's a Virus. If you don't have another partition, create one.

To do this, press Windows+R and type "compmgmt.msc", this will open the computer management.

Then, click the Disc Management register and decrease the volume of your C:/ drive. This will allow you to create a new partition.

Install Hex to the new partition.

Alternatively you can use an external harddrive as a temporary solution.

Happy Hexing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaggball View Post
    Got it. Don't install to your C:/ drive. Their patcher sucks and is not licensed, so Windows will block it like it's a Virus. If you don't have another partition, create one.

To do this, press Windows+R and type "compmgmt.msc", this will open the computer management.

Then, click the Disc Management register and decrease the volume of your C:/ drive. This will allow you to create a new partition.

Install Hex to the new partition.

Alternatively you can use an external harddrive as a temporary solution.

Happy Hexing.
    Tried that, won't let me install on any drive.
    IGN - Victory
    Guild Master Backer:
    http://i.imgur.com/W8LAtLe.png

Vick - try deleting the files here: C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\Cryptozoic
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png