Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: show off your EA cards!

show off your EA cards!

So now that the extended art is in the game, we will all have to make difficult choices, which cards to EA first and which ones later. So show us some great pictures of the coolest cards you EA'd so far. I ve already seen a few in the AH that looked awesome!

My question is...how can I EA summoned cards like worker bot and war bot? EA cards look so nice I want my field full of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    My question is...how can I EA summoned cards like worker bot and war bot? EA cards look so nice I want my field full of them!
    Yup, sad really. You don't get EA copies of the transformed version of a card either. Hop'hiro, Skarns, Eldon.

Devoted Emissary
    If a card is summoned by an EA card, then the summoned card is EA too. I tried it with Uzume, and it's really fun.

Sadly, champion powers always give you non EA versions.

Quote Originally Posted by selpai View Post
    Yup, sad really. You don't get EA copies of the transformed version of a card either. Hop'hiro, Skarns, Eldon.
    That seems like an oversight...would be cool to EA Hop'Hiro one of my favourite cards but would be jarring and ruin the aesthetic if it jumped from EA to normal. Hopefully fixed in the future.

that is weird
    because I have EA'd a kindling skarn and it's 2 evolutions are also EA

High Tomb Lord
    I got a few commons EA I really like Shin'Hare Eulogist. He is draining energy from a shin'hare skeleton. As well as like six other corpses
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by Salverus View Post
    that is weird
    because I have EA'd a kindling skarn and it's 2 evolutions are also EA
    I didn't test it in game. I can only say that it doesn't display the EA for the transformations in the card manager.

After a card is EA'ed, you see it initially in deck builder as an EA card. However, when you leave and come back they are back to normal and when u click on it then you see it is an EA card again. Can the EA be retained on card during a deck building process or when you just load the deck up?

Gigantisaur

So pretty, awesome job HexEnt
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL