Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuck on Patch?

Quote Originally Posted by madar View Post
    i tried on a notebook which never had HEX before. sharedassets0.assets.new loop what i get.
    After this latest patch, the same is happening to me; I was able to perfectly fine yesterday. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, etc, but I just get the same sharedassets0.assets.new loop while trying a fresh install.

Try this:
    1. Uninstall Hex
    2. Delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HEX Entertainment" in the registry (Windows-Key + R -> Regedit -> Ok)
    3. Delete "C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\LocalLow\Cryptozoic\HexPatch"
    4. Make sure your UAC settings is default
    5. Reinstall

It worked for me.
    Last edited by Lokus; 07-27-2015 at 05:26 AM. Reason: grammar

I just tried this, but sadly it didn't seem to be of any help My UAC settings have been on default since the beginning, so no problems there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Try this:
    1. Uninstall Hex
    2. Delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HEX Entertainment" in the registry (Windows-Key + R -> Regedit -> Ok)
    3. Delete "C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\LocalLow\Cryptozoic\HexPatch"
    4. Make sure your UAC settings is default
    5. Reinstall

It worked for me.
    This did not work for me. I also have the problem that the patch loops.

I too am having the "stuck on downloading sharedassets0.assets.new" problem. I do hope they figure out some kind of solution soon, I'd like to start playing!

EDIT: I've tried all the suggestions in the post, and none work. I'm running windows 7, even disabled the antivirus temporarily to see if it would help, but no success.

same here i have no idea what to do now i thought they would have fixed the problem with this patch. ive been playing since alpha only this patch i got problems... I need hex cant sleep if i cant draft :P

This does not work for me either. Last week fiddling with the UAC settings did the trick. After todays patch nothing seems to work.

As it seems the patch improved the problem :/

Edit: Tried it on the second PC (Windows 8) as well, same problem as on the main PC (Windows 7).
    Last edited by Kiksumath; 07-27-2015 at 10:36 AM.

I have the same problem on two computers after the last big patch.

Can confirm "stuck on downloading sharedassets0.assets.new" problem on my end, too.

I have the same problem too, tried 2x different laptop 2x different OS.