Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lady cassandra for squires?

lady cassandra for squires?

hi,

i got the equipment but not the actual cards, am i normal :P?

I am having this exact same problem. I don't know why I didn't get mine either. I sent a ticket, and have not heard back yet. Well, it was more of something I brought up in a ticket for a separate issue, but still...
    ~ Squire (Pack mule)
    "I carry your stuff oh great jerk- I mean... Knight!"

Yup, me too.

No lady cass here either.

HF

Same. Squire-tier, and I have the Cassandra equipment (and the Chest'o Hex cards and equipment), but no Lady Cassandra cards.
    Hex IGN: EtherRush

ok, "great" :P

so question for hxe: should squires create individual tickets for this or will this be sorted in one general action?

I've gotten a reply from the ticket I put in to say the cards should be in my account. They aren't. I've sent another reply (linking this thread) and I'm hoping to get a reply soon. With any luck it'll be fixed for all of us rather than us all submitting tickets.

Weird how some things arrived and others didn't.

Apparently the root of the problem has been discovered and the cards should be with us in 12 hours.

Alls well that ends well (and Hex Support are very friendly )

HF

great, well done!

Any updates? I had also submitted a ticket a few days ago, and have received a reply yesterday that I should be getting it "instantly" (I still don't have them as of logging in 10 mins ago).
    Hex IGN: EtherRush

Stil no joy for me either. I've updated my ticket and I'll let you all know when I find out.