Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Armies of Myth Mac launch

  1. #31
    Master Theorycrafter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    756
    As form of compensation for Mac users greatly impacted by this, I expect a video of Cory Jones logging into Hex on a Mac and telling the camera "The Apple tax has been lifted"

  2. #32
    My HEX client runs super smooth on my MBP =0 so fast now

  3. #33
    Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK - Europe
    Posts
    288
    Thanks guys for pulling what must have been a crunch getting this fixed in the early hours

    Can we get the OP Thread title changed to: Committed Mac Support?
    http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psd1d4cbf2.png

    Former TUC Admin Prime
    Grand King Backer - Beta Keep Name: Dawnstar
    Steam: Cato Heresy

  4. #34
    Master Theorycrafter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    Thanks guys for pulling what must have been a crunch getting this fixed in the early hours

    Can we get the OP Thread title changed to: Committed Mac Support?
    I dont think this was much of a crunch since this seemed to be a Gameforge screwup and they had to wait until the next day for their offices to open.

    Edit: client works for me, will allow topic change to "Armies of Myth Mac launch"
    Last edited by ryuukan; 07-22-2015 at 05:24 AM.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ryuukan View Post
    I dont think this was much of a crunch since this seemed to be a Gameforge screwup and they had to wait until the next day for their offices to open.

    Edit: client works for me, will allow topic change to "Armies of Myth Mac launch"
    Copy pasta complete.
    --
    Hex - Data Hoarder & Mac/Windows builds

    Need help?
    Fastest way to resolution: http://support.hextcg.com/

  6. #36
    Gigantisaur
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    987
    Quote Originally Posted by Draqoin View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned or realized yet, but the files that keep looping I think are for the foreign language files. it-Italian, es-Spanish, FR-French, DE-Dutch, though not sure what pl and tr are. Just a guess though.
    While not directly relevant, geez! (Link to 2LCs)

    DE = German (DEutsch)
    TR = Turkish
    PL = Polish
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

    Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    While not directly relevant, geez! (Link to 2LCs)

    DE = German (DEutsch)
    TR = Turkish
    PL = Polish
    The more you know. Thank you AstaSyneri

  8. #38
    Just tried updating now and its looping

    Not sure how the rest of you guys got it to work.
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2...ture_d00dz.jpg
    Producer | 2x Grand King | Pro Player

  9. #39
    Master Theorycrafter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by d00dz View Post
    Just tried updating now and its looping

    Not sure how the rest of you guys got it to work.
    did you delete the Hex app and reinstall it from the download site?

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by ryuukan View Post
    did you delete the Hex app and reinstall it from the download site?
    Yeah I did several times already but the problem persists
    http://files.enjin.com/89273/Forum%2...ture_d00dz.jpg
    Producer | 2x Grand King | Pro Player

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •