Thread: Hex Locks Up on Laptop After Every Arena Run

Hex Locks Up on Laptop After Every Arena Run

With the new patch and a promise of getting rid of memory leaks, I was hoping for improved performance on my laptop which only has 4 gigs of RAM. But now, it seems I can't even play the game continuously. After finishing a game in Arena, I get this screen and then the client becomes unresponsive:

Hope this gets fixed soon.

Can confirm. On that screen nothing except chat works, not even bringing up the menu when hitting ESC.

Same thing happens to me.

I don't think it's for your laptop, I have a very high end computer and stills happens to me.

Getting the same screen after each victory so far in my current Arena run. If I force close the game and reload I have been awarded a win, but then the next champ does the same thing.

Out of curiosity, what resolution settings are you folks running at?
    IGN: Magic

Member of The Unnamed Council- the Hex TCG PvE Guild

1680x1050 (Widescreen), played in windowed mode. I've tried different decks and the repair button in the launcher. I had no trouble with arena runs yesterday.
    Last edited by Alsedrech; 07-22-2015 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edswor View Post
    Same thing happens to me.

I don't think it's for your laptop, I have a very high end computer and stills happens to me.
    Yeah, this just happened to me after a Sealed Gauntlet game on my desktop which has way more gaming muscle.

On a hunch, I removed the api.ini file I created to sync the Hex API with HexTCGBrowser and Draft Analyzer and what do you know? Hex works fine without it. So try that fix if that applies to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrender View Post
    Yeah, this just happened to me after a Sealed Gauntlet game on my desktop which has way more gaming muscle.

On a hunch, I removed the api.ini file I created to sync the Hex API with HexTCGBrowser and Draft Analyzer and what do you know? Hex works fine without it. So try that fix if that applies to you.
    That did it. Now to get the API working without killing the arena