Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The downside of being able to list cards in bulk in the auction house

The downside of being able to list cards in bulk in the auction house

While you may list in bulk, they expire individually...

mail.jpg

Devoted Emissary
    also if you mess up while posting them you have to cancel them all individually

Did price drop since the multi listing.. I made a killing in gold the past 2 weeks. The gold was 50% more and there was an influx a lot of new players. so I listed a lot (one by one)

Multi listing has also made "browsing" for a deal impossible. Sometimes I'm not looking for a specific card, just looking for a decent price. That's nearly impossible now since there are so many auctions listed that will never sell.

annnnd all of this wouldn't be an issue if we were using a bid/ask system instead...

It could really help if the auction spam had its separate folder. Sometimes a person might get a message from a human, you know?

And yeah, it could be nice if you could collapse all the copies of a card for sell down to one item on the search interface.
    Last edited by IronPheasant; 07-22-2015 at 11:39 PM.

I want more AH filters, e.g. now I can only search for 1 rarity at a time.
    I want the AH to show all non-common and non-uncommon only. Thus only show rares, legendaries and promos.
    this will remove most of the useless cards you never intend to buy anyway and makes browsing doable again.

Charge Bot
    there are some really good suggestions in this thread. please make them happen
    This Post is proudly written by
    ------------------------
    IGN: Mars
    Kickstarter-Backer: Warrior
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mars_hex/

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by IronPheasant View Post
    It could really help if the auction spam had its separate folder. Sometimes a person might get a message from a human, you know?
    +1 for this idea.

Also, expired unsold items shouldn't spam you with seperate mails. Somthing similar as what you get after a sealed/draft would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cainhu View Post
    +1 for this idea.

Also, expired unsold items shouldn't spam you with seperate mails. Somthing similar as what you get after a sealed/draft would be perfect.
    Agreed - could be one Mail with everything you sold and/or didn't sell in the last 6 or 12 hours.
    Maybe have one for the stuff you sold and one for the stuff you didn't.