Thread: Alucard's July Birthday Giveaway Hextravaganza!

Threaded View

Talking Alucard's July Birthday Giveaway Hextravaganza!

Clampions Assemble! July Hextravaganza HYPE!

July 26th is the last Sunday of the month and as always that means it's time for Hextravaganza! It also happens to be my birthday, so hopefully we can celebrate it a fun way!

Where: Alucard's Twitch Channel
    When: Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 12 PM EDT / 9 AM PDT / 4PM GMT

I will be hosting a 12 hour Hextravaganza on my Twitch Channel this Sunday, July 26, 2015 starting at 12pm EDT / 9am PDT / 4pm GMT. During this event, I will be playing in the VIP Sealed, playing Gauntlet and playing some drafts. As always, there will be TONS of prizes (goody bags) to be handed out!

Giveaways

I will be doing a ton of giveaways during July's Hextravaganza every single hour that will include Free Drafts, Primal Packs, Playsets of Chase Rares, Legendaries, AA Cards, AA Buccaneer Sleeves, and more! You can count on the prizes being pretty amazing for this Hextravaganza! Now I don't have a lot of Set 3 cards to offer, but you can bet it will be represented here! I also have a few fun surprises in store!

Some of these giveaways will be for Clampions only and some will be for the entire community. I have a stream currency on my twitch channel called Alucoins and you can earn them simply by watching the stream. Some of the giveaways will require this currency to enter. You can become a Clampion of my channel using these Alucoins. Remember, this is a monthly event, so start earning your Alucoins now!

Giveaways will happen every single hour in the following way:

- 1 Free to enter Giveaway - Everyone is Eligible
    - 1 Giveaway that Requires Alucoins to Enter - Everyone is Eligible
    - 1 Giveaway for Clampions

Here is a sneak peek at some of the prizes this month:

- AA Living Totem
    - Wrathwood Master Moss
    - Walking Clam (Calamity)
    - Set 1 and 2 Primal Packs
    - AA Buccaneer Sleeves
    - Playset of Jags, the Blademaster
    - MYSTERY PRIZES

I'll reveal more awesome prizes during the event! Hope to catch you there!

-Alucard
    Last edited by Alucard; 07-26-2015 at 07:21 AM.