Vampire abilities not cumulative when princess + king

Not sure if other vampire combinations stack, but if you deal damage with a princess and a king together only the 'last' (right-most) vampire to deal damage activates their card conversion ability.

King > princess = single card shown, receive nothing if a troop.
    Princess > king = single card shown, receive nothing if an action.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorsa View Post
    Not sure if other vampire combinations stack, but if you deal damage with a princess and a king together only the 'last' (right-most) vampire to deal damage activates their card conversion ability.

King > princess = single card shown, receive nothing if a troop.
    Princess > king = single card shown, receive nothing if an action.
    I've had the same situation show two cards, one a troop, one an action, neither of which activated, although I assumed that was because the king got the action and the princess got the troop.

That's interesting. I thought troops (no swiftstrike) deal damage at the same time. Is the order of ability triggered randomly?(no order is randomly?)

Typically in Hex, if there are simultaneous triggered abilities that don't use the chain, they'll resolve in an order depending on which entered play first, so you could get different results depending on the order in which you cast them. I don't know myself if the most recent will resolve first or last, though.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!