Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Upcoming DC products?

Hi, I have a quick question concern possible upcoming DCDBG products. While we still have products that are knowingly coming down the line, there as not really been any news about anything beyond that. In fact I do believe that this is the 1st time we had a gap with no news of a upcoming (big) expansion. My question is not what is coming down the line, but when will the next piece of news coming. Another question I would like to know (but doubt will be answered) is, I wonder if there will be a shift to crossover packs instead of big expansions?

GenCon might provide some answers...
    There is not a shift to Crossover packs to the detriment of big box games. We still like the big ones just as much.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Awesome that is great to hear. I was hoping we would hear something by the end of the year. Thank you and love your products

So... any announcements yet out of GenCon? I am hoping for Suicide Squad big box and Rivals: Superman vs. Lex Luthor along with Crisis 3 and more Crossover packs

Quote Originally Posted by BenJazz View Post
    So... any announcements yet out of GenCon? I am hoping for Suicide Squad big box and Rivals: Superman vs. Lex Luthor along with Crisis 3 and more Crossover packs
    Woah, I never thought of a Suicide Squad big box, that would be perfect! Especially with the new movie coming out and recent TV (Arrow season 2) incorporating that team into new stories.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say, "I would like a bigger storage box" XD

I would like to possibly see the New Gods introduced to the game, since all we have got thus far unless I am completely wrong are characters from Apokolips not New Genesis

I was at GenCon and one of the organizers let some information slip. Not sure if it's okay to spill the beans.

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    I was at GenCon and one of the organizers let some information slip. Not sure if it's okay to spill the beans.
    I say if you overheard it and you have not signed a contract then go ahead, but Matt may say otherwise so....be careful?

BEWARE THE WRATH OF THE MATT!!! lol