Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Numbers on Duke AA

High Tomb Lord

Numbers on Duke AA

Hey DataDragon,

would you be so kind and share the numbers of Duke's created, like you did last time with the Ape's?

Thanks!
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Yes please! I need to know how much money I lost investing in them.

I expect there is.. 4500 or so?

Given that the playerbase is larger and that Gauntlets are faster and allow more people to get max wins... I'd say there are going to be quite a few more than the number of Apes out there (which was around 1300 I think?).

Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    Given that the playerbase is larger and that Gauntlets are faster and allow more people to get max wins... I'd say there are going to be quite a few more than the number of Apes out there (which was around 1300 I think?).
    I thought apes was 1700

Quote Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
    Yes please! I need to know how much money I lost investing in them.

I expect there is.. 4500 or so?
    Triple that number. Gauntlet and the extra day allowed farming possibilities that were extraordinary.

Wasn't the Release Celebration supposed to be extended by two days ? They said in the last update that they would extend the celebration by another 24 hours. So I thought that it would run until the 29th 10 AM Pacific.

Yep there is going to be a lot more than the apes.
    Almost every one playing for them will now have a play set plus.
    They will not be worth anything like the apes are, way to many of them given out.

Quote Originally Posted by Naldek View Post
    Wasn't the Release Celebration supposed to be extended by two days ? They said in the last update that they would extend the celebration by another 24 hours. So I thought that it would run until the 29th 10 AM Pacific.
    I'm pretty sure the 24 hour extension was based on the Monday @ 10am PDT cut-off time. Meaning today @ 10am PDT the event ended.

Quote Originally Posted by spankydonkey View Post
    They will not be worth anything like the apes are, way to many of them given out.
    Well, it's quite a playable card, as well as the ape. The art is also cool. I think it will have great value down the road. From a rare collector standpoint though, you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by spankydonkey View Post
    What about 6 months from now when our population has doubled or tripled or more?
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

High Tomb Lord
    Or 6 1/2 months when its quintiple or sextupled.