Thread: Extended Art Cards That Transform

Extended Art Cards That Transform

Does anyone know if cards such as Kindling Skarn will stay extended when they transform? I'd like to use my stardust on them, but only if they do stay extended.

Colin would know that. He EA'd everything.
    ---------

Id like to apologize for the above statement. I commented in a very juvenile and offensive way that rightfully angered some posters. I regret it and sincerely apologize.

----------

Pro + Grand King Backer. My Trade/Sell List. You can also browse my collection. Technically everything is for sale for a price.

They do, ive seen it work that way on construction plans. Also cards that create more cards will be ea as well(reese).

Okay good to know. For what it's worth, Pack Raptors do not. I don't know if that's a bug or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapierian View Post
    Okay good to know. For what it's worth, Pack Raptors do not. I don't know if that's a bug or not.
    Hm are you sure? For me the pack raptor copies also get extended art.

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilikaji View Post
    They do, ive seen it work that way on construction plans. Also cards that create more cards will be ea as well(reese).
    Yeah... I've had an EA Hatchery Priest that made EA Spiders that, after they died, turned into EA Zombies with Gront's Gift.

That's odd... created Pack Raptors don't keep extended arts? I used stardust on Ancestor's Chosen, and they create specters that are EA.

PAck raptors most certainly do create EA pack raptors.... most of the time.

I'm pretty sure that there's a bug if you have ONLY EA AA pack raptors in the deck, they won't... I could have sworn I reported that...
    IGN - Victory
    Guild Master Backer:
    http://i.imgur.com/W8LAtLe.png

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by vickrpg View Post
    PAck raptors most certainly do create EA pack raptors.... most of the time.

I'm pretty sure that there's a bug if you have ONLY EA AA pack raptors in the deck, they won't... I could have sworn I reported that...
    What would YOU know about it?

I don't know about EA, but the thing that is bugged (if it's even a bug) with Pack Raptors is that AA Pack Raptors will create regular art Pack Raptors. I think it should fit in the same request. If EA cards create other EA cards, then AA should create AA too.