Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1098

Thread: Convocation arena drop rates

Quote Originally Posted by Ditsch View Post
    I wanted to write a complete comprehensive feedback about the event, before I was only salty about the event bugs, but now with the new announcement I am so angry that I don't want to give a feedback as it will be to negative to be useful , sorry.
    Come on now - this is to make up for said bugs. They offer a fix and you get even more mad, is that a reasonable response?
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

I don't think this was a good idea. I'm at disneyland today so I'd be at risk of getting the Disney mafia on me and being reeducated if I said too much about it. But I agree, a flat bonus should just be added if they don't have the data to do it the other way. Rerunning an exclusive event where trades have already been made shouldn't be done. Hopefully it won't be done again after this.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Yes Xen when the fix is bad it is a completely reasonable response. Saying "Hey guys obviously HXE was going to give out more items, if you bought stuff with the intent that it was never going to be available again, well you should just have had more faith" is a ridiculous position.

@Xenavire of course it is I got an answer in this thread on the 100 page (that was yesterday) finally a life sign that they will collect the feedback and then after the event ends see what to do , you can't tell me they didn't already know yesterday what they announced today, i spent all my Platin (today) on getting the missing cards and equip and the announcement now made all those cards like worthless.

Thanks for taking my time and Platin this feels like being scammed by hex for breaking the promise that after the event the stuff will not be avaible, they could have announced it a few days ago then no one would have had a problem with it. This is not a fix this is really breaking a word and then it will be hard to justify spending money on it if the value is not safe because they change their opinion.

I am sorry i am not angry at you Xenavire I only try to explain how i feel about it.
    Last edited by Ditsch; 08-06-2015 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daer View Post
    Yes Xen when the fix is bad it is a completely reasonable response. Saying "Hey guys obviously HXE was going to give out more items, if you bought stuff with the intent that it was never going to be available again, well you should just have had more faith" is a ridiculous position.
    No one forced anyone to buy a PvE equipment for 5000p. That's on them.

That's how the market works.

I bought a set of Slaughtergear's Guardians when they were going on the AH for 175p. Now they're back down to under 100p. In fact, 2 days ago, they were back to ~35p http://www.hexprice.com/Card/Slaught...;s%20Guardians

I'm not mad that I spent way more than I should. It's just how TCGs work. I thought they were worth what I paid for them at that time, otherwise I wouldn't have spent that much.
    ---------

Id like to apologize for the above statement. I commented in a very juvenile and offensive way that rightfully angered some posters. I regret it and sincerely apologize.

----------

Pro + Grand King Backer. My Trade/Sell List. You can also browse my collection. Technically everything is for sale for a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditsch View Post
    the announcement now made all those cards like worthless.
    You've every right to be salty, so I'm not going to tell you otherwise, but I would like to note that this assumption isn't necessarily true. As Shaq has pointed out, the drop rate for the items isn't changing, and we still don't know how long the second event is going to run for. Values might not necessarily change all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwonders View Post
    No one forced anyone to buy a PvE equipment for 5000p. That's on them.

That's how the market works.

I bought a set of Slaughtergear's Guardians when they were going on the AH for 175p. Now they're back down to under 100p. In fact, 2 days ago, they were back to ~35p http://www.hexprice.com/Card/Slaught...;s%20Guardians

I'm not mad that I spent way more than I should. It's just how TCGs work. I thought they were worth what I paid for them at that time, otherwise I wouldn't have spent that much.
    This has nothing to do with what anyone is talking about.

As someone who was unhappy with the drop rates being so low, and did not spend tens of thousands of plat buying items at the last second...I still think re-running the event is a bad idea.

I think retroactively applying the 'average' amount of convocation packs if the precise data is not available is a much better solution IMO. Or extending the event by 1-2 days? I think no one would have been surprised if that happened.

But I do want to thank CZE for examining the issue and trying to do right by players.

I will say I am going to keep a very close eye for people who made the argument "don't complain about low drop rates, you are getting these cards for FREE!" and now will complain that those cards are worth less than they were before the announcement. You still got them for free! No complaining!

Is it just me or is anyone else neither seething with anger or overjoyed with this announcement? I had some fun and got some value when the event rolls in again i will have some fun and get some value.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    I will say I am going to keep a very close eye for people who made the argument "don't complain about low drop rates, you are getting these cards for FREE!" and now will complain that those cards are worth less than they were before the announcement. You still got them for free! No complaining!
    "To defeat others is the starting point of hatred and vengeance"