Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,098 of 1098

Thread: Convocation arena drop rates

  1. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakili View Post
    Am I the only one that just plays this game when I want to instead of like it is some sort of compulsion?
    No, I just played when I wanted to as well. It just so happens even without the bonus gold or conv packs I ran arena alot... I enjoy testing all the things!
    Hex is a MMO-TCG
    *** There is 3 very important letters in this game's genre.
    Hex - Collector Tier Kickstarter Backer
    In-Game name: Ashmander

  2. #1092
    Updated announcement regarding the Frost Ring Arena Bonus Roll bug and Convocation event: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthr...=45291&page=22

  3. #1093
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqattaq View Post
    Updated announcement regarding the Frost Ring Arena Bonus Roll bug and Convocation event: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthr...=45291&page=22
    Very happy about this decision. I know it's been a rough week for you guys and I appreciate that you are listening and doing your best. Thanks Shaq and Chark (and the rest of the HexEnt team)!

  4. #1094
    Very happy about this decision.
    Yes, me too. Asking for us to put more time and money into this specific promotion wasn't a great idea, from my POV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malakili View Post
    Am I the only one that just plays this game when I want to instead of like it is some sort of compulsion?
    Hmmm... probably. It is basically an elaborate gambling system.

    If people didn't want economics, they'd be playing Cockatrice or something. At least until real PvE is in.

  5. #1095
    Thank you for listening to us and doing the right thing, sorry that I was so angry.

  6. #1096
    I don't want economics, I want a chance to build a decent deck without being locked into only having the ones I get from packs I buy.

  7. #1097
    That's easy don't buy packs and buy singles. In nearly all cases it ends up being cheaper when you have a specific deck in mind. The issue here is that most people on the forums are compulsive collectors as opposed to people that want a single powerful deck.

    And during the event getting a storm coat was much easier if you just bothered to sell your event packs unopened it was quite easy to get the plat to buy directly instead of gambling.

  8. #1098
    Quote Originally Posted by zadies View Post
    That's easy don't buy packs and buy singles. In nearly all cases it ends up being cheaper when you have a specific deck in mind. The issue here is that most people on the forums are compulsive collectors as opposed to people that want a single powerful deck.

    And during the event getting a storm coat was much easier if you just bothered to sell your event packs unopened it was quite easy to get the plat to buy directly instead of gambling.
    It would have taken a LOT of packs to pick up the set. I doubt there were that many people out there who collected 45+ packs. Perhaps when the bonus is resolved the number may jump.
    PvE Hex - At long last!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •