Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Convocation arena drop rates

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    1x 2013/2014 per full arena run.
    2x 2014/2015 per full arena run.

So far, that's my average. Each full arena run (4 tiers) takes me <45mins and that's on the high-end.
    Sounds like you were lucky!

Are the packs generated instead of loot drops you get? If so, these 'run' stats mean practically nothing, we need to know chest amounts instead.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Nice to see arena having decent drop rates since most of the pack contents are PVE.

Master of Gifs
    1 full run, 1 2015 pack (dropped on first tier)
    Last edited by Zophie; 07-30-2015 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    Are the packs generated instead of loot drops you get? If so, these 'run' stats mean practically nothing, we need to know chest amounts instead.
    I've only seen them drop in place of the boss loot chest (mainly from screenshots), so I'm not sure if the number of chests actually matters.

Anyway, 1 full run, 1 2013/14 pack from 2nd tier boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamand View Post
    I've only seen them drop in place of the boss loot chest (mainly from screenshots), so I'm not sure if the number of chests actually matters.

Anyway, 1 full run, 1 2013/14 pack from 2nd tier boss.
    Interesting, it it only replaces the basic loot drop, then theres nothing wrong with the data. Was curious about DC etc though.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Sounds like a great drop rate over all to me. No certainty with one or two runs, but if someone wants to farm them all week, they should be fairly confident they'll get a few, I was afraid the 13/14 packs were going to be absurdly rare. Now if I could just get home and verify the rates myself :-}

As to better than tournaments, really depends, no guarantee in the Arena, in the tournaments, you're going to get a 2015, and your skill will determine how confident you are about picking up 13/14 packs.

2 runs 0 chests (both 20-0)

2 15 battle runs
    1 20 battle run

0 Packs

3 15 Battle runs
    1 2013/14 pack (2nd run 4th tier boss)