Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

DC Promo Card List?

What with all the Con exclusive promo card keep up with how many there are exactly, especially when the community who isnt able to attend them has no idea they happened. Does anybody have a wealth of knowledge to list out all the DC Promo cards and where they came from?

I'm from Asia and have no access to obtain any of this promo except waiting for it at BGG e store ... Not exactly sure where they came from but I have a rough idea on the cards

1. Martian manhunter (base set promo)
    2. Starfire (HU set promo)
    3. Bane (FE set promo)
    4. Kid Flash (TT set promo)
    5. Felix Faust
    6. Gotham City Dock
    7. Joker (character)
    8. Skitter (character)

Please correct me if I am wrong:

1. Martian manhunter (base set promo)
    2. Starfire (HU set promo)
    3. Bane (FE set promo)
    4. Kid Flash (TT set promo)
    5. Felix Faust (game day promo)
    6. Gotham City Dock (Crisis event promo)
    7. Joker (character) (Origins Game fair promo)
    8. Skitter (character) (Gen Con promo)

Thanks very much guys!! I really appreciate the answers. Honestly, I thought itd be a lot more than that but this is good. I discovered this game a little late, around the time Rivals came out so I missed most of the promos, and since Im not able to go to Cons its a little hard to keep up with what is and not released since they arent really announced. Although so far Ive managed to get the Kid Flash (cause I did catch the pre order promo this time around lol), Starfire, Martian Manhunter, and Felix Faust. Still looking for Bane, Gotham City Dock, Joker and Skitter. Hopefully. Although since the last 2 just came out itll be a while since they will be priced ridiculously.

Great News! The BGG Store has Joker promo, Martian Manhunter, Gotham City Docks, and Felix Faust all available for $2.50 per card. Go get 'em!

Wow! Thanks, Kr36. I already paid way too much for Felix Faust and Gotham City Docks on ebay, but I wasn't willing to pay to stupid price for Joker and Martian Manhunter. $2.50 is much more reasonable! Now I just need Starfire, Bane, and Skitter.

You also have the volunteer promos but those will not be sold to the pubic apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGurlAR88 View Post
    You also have the volunteer promos but those will not be sold to the pubic apparently.
    With good reason.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Volunteer promos? Any idea what these are? Just curious as this is the first I have ever heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by chris_morgan View Post
    Volunteer promos? Any idea what these are? Just curious as this is the first I have ever heard of them.
    http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=45304