Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone selling Stormcoat for a decent price? (about 3000 plat?)

Anyone selling Stormcoat for a decent price? (about 3000 plat?)

Someone seems to be buying all the spare stormcoats and putting some up at 5000 and 9900 platinum. Are there still people that would sell it for the median average of 3000 plat?

Keepname: HouseSteiner (Yes, a Battletech-Fan)

I want to improve on my English, so please tell me about every mistake I make, even the small ones.

suddenly 3000 is a decent price for an equipment. Wow. The hype is real.

Well there will be a very limited number available so it's not the general "equipment".

I want to improve on my English, so please tell me about every mistake I make, even the small ones.

I have 2 left, id be willing to go to 4k but bartering is welcome

Devoted Emissary
    Well, one on the AH just sold for 7.5k, (not bought or sold by me) so apparently a few people are pretty keen to get them.

Got it cheaper after a lot of chatting and bartering, thanks anyway.

So, why is this so popular suddenly?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarquin View Post
    So, why is this so popular suddenly?
    I think people (myself included) are starting to think that they aren't going to come from farming before the event ends, and so are thinking it's best to buy now rather than risk missing it - if one does turn up, can sell it later!

No idea if Storm of the Century decks are at all viable (though looks quite fun at least), but Stormcoat is quite necessary to tie the whole deck together.

I paid 4.5k for mine this morning, but at least I've been turning excess mercs, kings & storms into platinum for 24 hours & with more to come.

Gigantisaur
    Wow. These are insane prices. I wish I'd found one.
    Selling for that amount of plat would stretch a long way for me.

Laugh, at those prices, I wouldn't even think twice about selling it, especially considering there is absolutely no guarantee whatsoever it won't be available again from another source in the future.