Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Stuck on loading data screen, server side problem?

The handling of this whole process is unsatisfying indeed. The only official response (besides no or conflicting responses by gameforge) being "dont discuss this topic" is also not helping.
    Last edited by Metronomy; 08-07-2015 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Metronomy View Post
    The handling of this whole process is unsatisfying indeed. The only official response (besides no or conflicting responses by gameforge) being "dont discuss this topic" is also not helping.
    I am actually feeling a lot of stress and anxiety over this.

It makes me not wanting to play this game anymore slowly ...
    Proud Champion tier backer

Agreed, which is awfully unfortunate, because I was starting to really enjoy drafting. The relative silence is giving me the impression that I am perceived as some guilty conman, which is unsettling. Hopefully, things get fixed soon!

Quote Originally Posted by AresEnyalius View Post
    Agreed, which is awfully unfortunate, because I was starting to really enjoy drafting. The relative silence is giving me the impression that I am perceived as some guilty conman, which is unsettling. Hopefully, things get fixed soon!
    100% with u there !!! I never did shady things and i feel like im being treated as a cheater

"100% with u there !!! I never did shady things and i feel like im being treated as a cheater"

I feel the same way, i never did anything wrong but i dont like what they are doing too us. Not even polite...

Locking thread. For further assistance regarding the issue please contact support at support.hextcg.com