Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuck on loading data screen, server side problem?

Stuck on loading data screen, server side problem?

Hello there, good day my character name are propagation

and as the title said ive got my character stucked at the loading screen showing loading data when you 1st login into the game after typing the id password.

ive already tried everything that i found by google,reddit, and old thread(waiting 2 hour, restarting, repain install, uninstall and redownload new client, etc). Basically ive done eveything and im sure this is something from server side,not my computer.

whats make me sure about this?, because my wife(id name:azgalor) tried to log on from my laptop and she can login easily, its only my account that can't log on into the game.

could you please resolve this?, and yes ive already made a ticket(#14716458) but theres no answer. Please help me resolve this cause its so stressful that i cant login during this precious event

im using windows 7 btw

loading data problem.jpg
    Last edited by propagation; 08-04-2015 at 08:28 AM. Reason: adding screenshot of loading data screen

+1 I am also having this exact problem and would appreciate any help that can be offered in resolving the issue.

Also experiencing this on one account but not others. I was even online, got disconnected then couldn't get back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewdinar View Post
    Also experiencing this on one account but not others. I was even online, got disconnected then couldn't get back in.
    Same here add me to the list.

Yay convo is so fun when you cant play.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewdinar View Post
    I was even online, got disconnected then couldn't get back in.
    Same here

They better solve this shit fast this is SO not the time for this

oh glad to know that this is affecting not only me.

yeah its so weird that i cant login from every computer but other people can login normally.

please resolve this problem CZE i beg you.

day 2: Still stucked at loading data, watching all my comrade scavenging pack from all around me

same here, cant loggin on my account...made 2nd one so i can at least farm arena, that one i can easy log from same computer...

In the same boat got randomly disconnected and now I'm sailing the sea of infinite loading data!