Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stormcoat GIVEAWAY!

Stormcoat GIVEAWAY!

I was inspired by peoples' stories of how much blood, sweat, and tears have gone into acquiring a Stormcoat. I have one to give away. All it's going to cost you is your blood, literally! A pint of blood to be precise!

The rules are pretty simple - send me proof (to giveaway AT ratedhex.com) that you've donated a pint of blood (or whatever the measure is in your country) between now and Sunday. I'll have Ne0 draw a winner on his HEXTCG Twitch.tv stream on Monday (August 10th). One entry per person.

Grand Prize: 1 Stormcoat
    Everyone who participates (verified blood donation): 5 AoM packs

Do a good deed. Get rewarded!

NOTE: Please, please, please block out any particularly sensitive personal information in any proof you send me. I'll also take photos of you with a needle sticking out of your arm and a filled bag of blood! And I'll good image search just to make sure there are no stock photos... :P
    Last edited by hex_colin; 08-04-2015 at 01:42 PM.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

haha, that is perfect Colin!
    I may just donate regardless of your offer. We are doing a walk for cancer this weekend as well. Got to help society when and where you can.

This in unfortunate....I can't give my blood away

But this is a great cause, you are such an awesome guy Colin

Does it count if you're not eligible to donate in that time frame because you've donated too recently?

Quote Originally Posted by bwarner View Post
    Does it count if you're not eligible to donate in that time frame because you've donated too recently?
    If you can prove that, I'll accept it!

Colin

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

This is a brilliant idea. Were I not permanently deferred from donating by certain FDA rules regarding male-male contact that apply to the Red Cross, then I would happily rush out and do it this weekend for 5 AoM packs.

In my case I actually would be eligible again on Friday, except that I'm now deferred for having visited a Malaria area. But I'm glad to see that regular donors can be recognized too. Great idea for a giveaway!

Gigantisaur
    Do you get paper work from donating? Would a sticker do?
    The art work for opening the chest is very nice.

That's a magnificent giveaway.

If only my blood wouldn't kill any recipients ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Do you get paper work from donating? Would a sticker do?
    I'll be pretty lenient. I'm hoping people will take it in the spirit it's intended and do a good deed for the chance. I'm sure a few unscrupulous folks will get through the dragnet. I'll do what I can to make sure it makes it to someone who helped out.