Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Convocation Event With Bonus Roll Bug - Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
    I think this is far more generous than I expected. I expected datadragon to work his magic and grant the bonus rolls AT BEST, THIS is just bonkers nice.
    IS that even possible engineering wise just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasbark View Post
    If they had announced this day 2, i would not have had a problem with it

Announcing it AFTER the event, when i'm sure lots of people have gone out of their way to get the stuff they needed, is just so bound stupid i can't belive it.
    They just cant win. Im not trying to make less of your situation because that DOES suck. My suggestion is play this week and after the event ends sell all the loot once the prices go up. Im sure you can make close to your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by kindmime View Post
    They had logs for all the chests anyone had rolled prior to Set 3 being implemented, so I really wouldn't be surprised.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

A Second Convocation Event! my body is ready!

"Note that these packs will never be available in-game again after this event"

Would suck to be someone who spent thousands and thousands of plat since they are super rare and will never be available again.
    Soon™
    IGN - Mitthrawnuruodo
    One half of the "Frick and Frack of negativity".

Quote Originally Posted by kindmime View Post
    They backdated stardust. Even given the possibility of the loot not being logged because of the bug, someone could have set a script to check the number of bosses downed and allocate the bonus rolls at the same percentage, and then roll for the loot with the convo packs in the list.

Definitely not impossible, but definitely a lot of work and not guaranteed to make people happy.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Was the loot lost gold at all? It feels like ill be grinding for gold until I am dead. So more arena def not bad

Quote Originally Posted by Daer View Post
    Wish this announcement was 18 hours earlier so I could have saved 20k plat.
    Yeah, I just had a friend of mine pick up about 10k plat worth of stuff for me thinking the event was going to end too. This plus not being able to log into my account for the past few days has left a really bad impression on me. Is there really no way to look at the data and give the players that missed out on rolls their rolls? You guys stated that these cards won't be available after the event and players spent good money on obtaining the cards they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqattaq View Post
    The goal here is to make good with players who would have received their items. While we sympathize that you made a transaction with the idea that the event ended today, we feel we must do right by the players who lost opportunities to earn the packs due to this bug.
    What about the players that spent extra money to pick up the cards they weren't able to obtain during the event? Too bad, I hope the price of the cards you purchased don't go down too much due to the increased supply? Shouldn't you also make good with the players who spent money believing that these cards were indeed limited and no longer obtainable after the event?
    IGN: Gensokyo

So, can those of us that bought cards/items to finish a set before the end of the event (which was clearly defined) put in a ticket to have purchased items removed and platinum refunded? If not, this decision is total bullshit and sets a bad precedent.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    They had logs for all the chests anyone had rolled prior to Set 3 being implemented, so I really wouldn't be surprised.
    Yeah, I get why they're doing this but it's still shaky. This doesn't hurt me because I got lucky and made rather than spent $$$ off the event so far, but I can understand why people would be upset by it ---- I got dinged similarly when they changed last months' VIP to Sealed at the last minute after I'd spent over $100 worth of plat getting a deck ready at new-set-release inflated prices. They need to announce these kinds of decisions further in advance.
    -------
    "Surprise"