Card Wars: Cornfield vs Blue Plains disbalance?

Hello!
    Don't you think there is a 'slightly' disbalance in a Cornfield's favor? From a first feeling, Cornfield has too much very strong soldiers (with around 3-4 attack and 10-12 defence) and besides that it has TWO Cornataurs (who deal instant 4 damage to you) and TWO Corn Sceptres (which do exactly the same thing and cost only 1 action) and TWO Field of Nightmares (who do the similar thing and cost just an action too). And you have almost nothing to do vs that. Besides that, Finn has quite a weak soldiers with a 1 attack and poor defence. So, how to play as Finn vs Jake? Maybe some strategies, or overall advices? We've played around 20 games, and Finn didn't win a single game.

Thank you!

Firstly, Corn Scepter deals damage only to a Creature, not player.

Have you tried the game with Hero Cards? They make quite a difference, allowing Finn to have a very easy/early way to FLOOP all of his Creatures. It also gives Jake a 2nd strategy, through utilizing facedown Cornfields. I think it helps to balance it somewhat.

It's possible you've just had a run of bad luck (or maybe some slight missplays) with Finn's deck, as I've shut out the Jake deck through The Pig/Ancient Scholar/Schoolhouse/Cool Dog, many times. With that said, Jake is definitely a more aggressive deck, so I can see why you might feel overwhelmed.

EDIT: As for strategy, just try maintaining board-control with Finn. Keep your creatures FLOOP'd regularly, so they take damage less quickly. You want to be able to pull of combos, rather than outright attacking.
    Last edited by Floop; 08-10-2015 at 10:31 AM.