Thread: Looking to either join or... start a serious team to practice with.

Looking to either join or... start a serious team to practice with.

Hi!

Hex has started to become a little more competitive. There are more little leagues and stuff popping up here and there, the shard cup has been slowly growing, there are these new ESL tourneys, and eventually the road to 100k tourney will come. Who knows how much else it will grow.

I am a very competitive person. Lately, I have been taking the game more seriously. I have some players I practice with and talk with off and on, but they are unreliable. And they aren't people I wouldn't necessarily share useful information with if money was on the line, nor do I think they would do the same with me.

And that's what I want. I want people who are reliable, who play consistently (maybe not all the time, but I will at least see them online on most days). I want people who take the game very seriously, with mathematical but creative brains. And, I want people I can trust - who will also feel like they can trust me.

If there is a group of players who is out there and reads this and is like "hey this guy is right for us", please let me know here or by PM. I know there are some groups out there, there are some players I really respect. I once did apply to a guild here, and it was ignored, I don't know if it was ever read.

Or, if there are people here who feel the same way, you also can contact me... maybe I will just end up putting something together.

Just an update, I have started a "team" of players who want to take the game seriously with deck testing, brewing, and discussion for tournaments. We have 3 guys now, and I would like 2 more. If you are interested please let me know. This isn't like a full on guild or anything, it's just for constructed PvP.

Please don't contact me unless you are serious, so requirements would be a reasonable card collection, skill at hex, the right mindset, and the desire to actually put the time in to maximize your chances at tournaments.

Skype use is prefered (to keep a skype chat group open).

edit: update #3. this is all filled up now
    Last edited by asdf2000; 08-20-2015 at 01:21 PM.

if you guys get any more spots for deck testing I would be interested in joining. I have all the cards and can make any deck for testing against.