Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions About Rolling for WoF Sleeves In Set 1

I never did get those Scraptech Brawler sleeves, but don't think I'll ever spin for them again...
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Haha, after getting the Colossus Sleeves the day before, I just randomly rolled the Vet Glad sleeves too. Set one spin sleeves finally complete! Now to go after those Scraptech sleeves...

Missing Azure and Vet
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    Just over 1000 rolls for me to get all sleeves in Set 1. Over 1200 rolls for Set 2. Between 60 and 70 to get all three in Set 3. Random is random...
    Random is random but not only does that seem off my results are horribly, exteremly, sickening. I would be curious for DD to look at my rolls because I am almost positive i am under 10 chest rolls for set 3 and I have all 3 set 3 sleeves. I in general have the most terrible luck when it comes to rng so maybe this is kismet making up for it however, all 3 in 10 rolls? Not to mention if I am correct you and I have 6/6 in 70 rolls whereas the average for 6/6 might be 1600(yes random number) Overall that just seems off to me.

Set 3 is a bit of a special circumstance for some people, as DataDragon's bugfix to the missing sleeve rolls from previous sets (there was a bug that prevented some people from getting sleeves when they should have) accidentally gifted the matching set 3 sleeves for free. So you may have gotten 1 or 2 of the set 3 sleeves without ever actually rolling the results - or you just got really lucky and rolled them all legitimately.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Interesting oss which seems to be what happened to me. So we were just gifted the set 3 sleeves not the ones we were supposed to? or those too. The reason I ask is because I have both commons from set 1 and 2 but only azurefate from set 2 which I have had for months.

Honestly, I am not sure exactly how it worked. My best advice is that if you think you should have gotten one of the previous sleeves (i.e. you rolled 3x red or 3x gold mushrooms with a set 1 or set 2 chest but didn't get a sleeve as a result), put in a support ticket and ask to have your account checked. If you never rolled those results at all, there's no point putting in a ticket, though, since that was the nature of the bug - getting the result, but not getting the sleeves.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

I rolled all 3 before the gifting of DDs sleeves and it took less than 50 chests.

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    Set 3 is a bit of a special circumstance for some people, as DataDragon's bugfix to the missing sleeve rolls from previous sets (there was a bug that prevented some people from getting sleeves when they should have) accidentally gifted the matching set 3 sleeves for free. So you may have gotten 1 or 2 of the set 3 sleeves without ever actually rolling the results - or you just got really lucky and rolled them all legitimately.
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

i rolled not so many as others but like 400 chests isnt that saml number and only sleeve i ever got was reactor bot ones. ( from all 3 sets)
    corection i got ashowod soloist ones too , but hats 2 coommon sleeves.
    Last edited by Elwinz; 08-18-2015 at 10:59 AM.
    Proud Champion tier backer