Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Equipment Snapshots now available

Quote Originally Posted by chromus View Post
    Thanks for this. From now on, can we have these media-kits available alongside the released content?
    The resources required and the timing of content updates makes it more difficult to get these right when content is released. We try our best to get content out in a timely fashion, but we urge the community to not wait until we release content to at least get placeholder images for use on their sites.

Quote Originally Posted by chromus View Post
    Also, as many of us have kindly asked in various threads: Extended Art.
    We will not be releasing full content sets of EA cards. We want everyone to have a sense of mystery in unlocking cards.
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    Any chance for an update to this:
    https://www.hextcg.com/starter-decks/

It's missing set 3.
    Slightly updated with deck lists. Getting the flavor text about the starter decks from the design team.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenteo View Post
    Slightly updated with deck lists. Getting the flavor text about the starter decks from the design team.
    I dunno. I love the current flavor text (saved below for posterity).

Vennen: "Some flavor text placeholder. Love that placeholder. And you get a spider, and you get a spider, and you get a spider!!! YOU ALL GET SPIDERS!"

Necrotic: "Some flavor text placeholder. Love that placeholder. You’re dead, deal with it."

Elf: "Some flavor text placeholder. Love that placeholder. Look at those ears!!!"

Coyotle: "Some flavor text placeholder. Would be some awesome cosplay…"

Thanks for the quick update!

For my site I only need the equipment icon, rather then all the text and card image. I have that information from the gamedata file. Could we also have a version with those only, if it's not too much to ask? If not, does anyone know a way to autocrop these images?

Quote Originally Posted by bogycoins View Post
    For my site I only need the equipment icon, rather then all the text and card image. I have that information from the gamedata file. Could we also have a version with those only, if it's not too much to ask? If not, does anyone know a way to autocrop these images?
    Psst, ask about Extended Art images for your site. You know you want to.

I really liked card format representation of equipment. I wonder if that can be an option for in game display as well as media kit for fan sites.
    Once an observer then Pro Tier, and now Grand King Tier.

Previous TCG Experience: Eye of Judgment, Magic the Gathering, Carte, Shadow Era, Yu Gi Oh, Ascension, Infinity Wars
    Currently Playing: HEX, Spellweaver
    Looking forward to: Warlords of Terra, Labyrinth

English Blog: Digital Card Gamers English
    日本語サイト: Digital Card Gamers Japanese
    HEX Search Engine
    Spellweaver Search Engine

Quote Originally Posted by Warrender View Post
    Psst, ask about Extended Art images for your site. You know you want to.
    Already asked. I guess the "sense of mystery" is more important than having the complete content on fansites (where fans go to engage with the game when they are not able to play the game).

They're probably thinking less people would bother to unlock them (and spend their dust) if they already saw all the EAs on a fansite. But it might actually have the reverse effect and motivate them to unlock them when they see how awesome the EAs look. Also, what's to stop someone from cracking packs and unlocking all EAs on release day, and posting them for everyone's pleasure...? This isn't particularly difficult or costly in the grand scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by chromus
    Also, as many of us have kindly asked in various threads: Extended Art.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenteo
    We will not be releasing full content sets of EA cards. We want everyone to have a sense of mystery in unlocking cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenteo View Post
    Also, those decklists are incomplete. I know the Necrotic one is, for a fact. But it's probably still a work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrender View Post
    Also, those decklists are incomplete. I know the Necrotic one is, for a fact. But it's probably still a work in progress.
    Try refreshing your web browser cache and let me know if the lists are still incomplete! Necrotic was the only one with an issue.