Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena "Skip tier 1" effect on Uruunaz.

Yes if u get defeated during run ( like t2 xarlox) and on your reward screen you will see that Urunaz picture you will be sad .. had this happen .,
    Proud Champion tier backer

268 runs, 0 encounters, not even his face on reward screen if I lost earlier.
    only in first few runs I didn't skip tier 1

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwinz View Post
    Yes if u get defeated during run ( like t2 xarlox) and on your reward screen you will see that Urunaz picture you will be sad .. had this happen .,
    Strange, I was told it was only shown to you if you withdraw completely while not being kicked out. That makes me feel better actually, now I know I just never have seen him period instead of having to wonder whether I was defeated at some point and he was there.
    IGN: Legan

Quote Originally Posted by Elwinz View Post
    I think i had that once, a strange reward screen after a loss. Strange way to work... it's hard to trigger him, and you're not sure to be able to face him once you've triggered him. That way if your loosing ratio is 1/6 like mine, it's possible you never face him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    WTB Map to Uruunaz.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    WTB Map to Uruunaz.
    This would sell at even a high price I would guess (as a purchasable store item) - 250,000 gold at the minimum probably?
    Soon™
    IGN - Mitthrawnuruodo
    One half of the "Frick and Frack of negativity".

Devoted Emissary
    Overwhelmingly low...

...I still wish there was some way, some how to get those sleeves. The gold, equipment and Burrowers don't matter to me, I just want those sleeves. But approaching my 330th full Arena run since release, and I've never caught tooth or scale of the beast. Neither the 'badge' that appears on one's arena completion, or ever in a game.

That's a lot of AI duels. That's a lot of hours. Ugghh..... If only the sleeves were at least tradeable, then I could just end it, that single 'unique to Uruunaz and only to actively finding Uruunaz' reward.
    TL;DR: Man criticizes things. Rambling ensues.

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-4368...tance-gray.png

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by Gattou View Post
    I think i had that once, a strange reward screen after a loss. Strange way to work... it's hard to trigger him, and you're not sure to be able to face him once you've triggered him. That way if your loosing ratio is 1/6 like mine, it's possible you never face him.
    Strictly speaking, regardless of how it's generated, if Uruunaz has a certain chance of appearing (that isn't actively weighted after failures to find him or something) then its ALWAYS going to be "possible that you never face him".

If you roll a dice for your entire life, it's absolutely 'possible' that you'll never roll a 6. Extremely unlikely, but absolutely POSSIBLE, that's chances for you. If you roll a 1, then another 1, then another 1, then another 1, the chance of the fifth roll being another 1 in a row is equivalent to it being anything else.

Or, in other words, if there's random generation at play, former occurrences (or lack thereof) do not effect later occurrences, so no matter how they generate Uruunaz there will be some who will never see him, and some who will see him repeatedly.
    TL;DR: Man criticizes things. Rambling ensues.

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-4368...tance-gray.png

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn View Post
    This would sell at even a high price I would guess (as a purchasable store item) - 250,000 gold at the minimum probably?
    WTB Map to Uruunaz, 2000p.