Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena "Skip tier 1" effect on Uruunaz.

Arena "Skip tier 1" effect on Uruunaz.

Hi,
    I would like to know if the Skip tier 1 has an effect on encounters and particulary on Uruunaz.
    I think i've done more than 200 completed arenas (i don't know where i can see my stats, i saw that some people could have those datas) and i've always done it with the skip tier 1, am i wrong by doing this ?
    I heard that a lots of people does that, so i've done it without thinking, but i loosing hope.
    Are there periods where Uruunaz is unreachable ? or things like that ?
    Thanks,
    Gattou

I don't believe Urunaaz can show up in tier 1.

Master Theorycrafter
    It makes no difference if you skip Tier 1. He is either gonna be there or not, skipping teir 1 has nothing to do with it.
    "The way their wizard beards curl betwixt their cleavage and around their breasts... pretty hot!"

He's never in Tier 1 and skipping Tier 1 has no impact on his appearance rate. The minute you select a deck and enter Arena your Uruunaz fate is sealed.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    He's never in Tier 1 and skipping Tier 1 has no impact on his appearance rate. The minute you select a deck and enter Arena your Uruunaz fate is sealed.
    If so, the spawn rate of Uruunaz is realy low

Quote Originally Posted by DocSeifer View Post
    If so, the spawn rate of Uruunaz is realy low
    That would be correct. Better chance at getting a primal.

It is super low.
    Proud Champion tier backer

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    So if you are defeated, there is a possibility that he was here ? That's a bit strange. I thought it was RNG encounter.

Ok i'm glad it's not that button, i'll continue by skipping tier 1 ^^

Thank you all
    Last edited by Gattou; 08-19-2015 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gattou View Post
    So if you are defeated, there is a possibility that he was here ? That's a bit strange. I thought it was RNG encounter.
    Welcome to the chase!

I believe there is a secret club that is comprised of those who have defeated him! I yearn to be in said club!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasHunter View Post
    Welcome to the chase!

I believe there is a secret club that is comprised of those who have defeated him! I yearn to be in said club!
    Uruunaz is just afraid of us ... don't know what he likes to eat ... that gives me ideas