Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    It could be Sinestro Corp, Earth-3, or Injustice League/Legion of Doom related. In the end they have a lot of options for the crossover pack but further speculation on crossovers might be best served in a separate thread.
    On that note what new Superheroes do we expect or even just the Blue backed one.

Quote Originally Posted by DIsForDoom View Post
    It could be Sinestro Corp, Earth-3, or Injustice League/Legion of Doom related. In the end they have a lot of options for the crossover pack but further speculation on crossovers might be best served in a separate thread.
    On that note what new Superheroes do we expect or even just the Blue backed one.
    If we are talking about the FE Crisis expansion, I would assume the Impossible-Mode versions of the Super-Heroes from FE with maybe 3 new S-H if following the Crisis 2 trend. IF they really wanted to have fun with it though I would love to see them instead do new S-H stack based off of the HU/Crisis 2 oversized characters (especially if we are not going to see Villains expansions after next year). As far as the Blue-backed S-H, I am assuming Batman or Superman. If they decide to make the Blue-backed NOT one of the S-H from the original set, I would think Amanda Waller would be the best candidate based on the Suicide Squad theme.

I will be curious though if they are switching the Crisis rules for FE to heroes will be destroyed instead of villains. Also, Deathstroke is going to KILL in Crisis... redeemed for being the least played character in competitive play.

Heroes will definitely be destroyed in Crisis 3. If not, that's just stupid. I think VP tokens and Frozen tokens are going to have new effects, such as paying costs with VP tokens instead of power, and I expect Frozen tokens to gain "For the purpose of defeating a Crisis, a Frozen card is not considered in the Line-Up".

I think the Superheroes will be Crisis versions of each one released, plus probably Shazam!, Zatanna, Nightwing, and maybe Deadman. I could also envision HU characters like Hawkman replacing Deadman. I just hope Zatanna gets a Superhero because she was a big player in Forever Evil: Blight.

Again, I have an entire concept set in my sig so that's what I'm basing this off of. :P
    Last edited by Mac_Apple; 08-21-2015 at 06:51 PM.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Heroes will definitely be destroyed in Crisis 3. If not, that's just stupid. I think VP tokens and Frozen tokens are going to have new effects, such as paying costs with VP tokens instead of power, and I expect Frozen tokens to gain "For the purpose of defeating a Crisis, a Frozen card is not considered in the Line-Up".

I think the Superheroes will be Crisis versions of each one released, plus probably Shazam!, Zatanna, Nightwing, and maybe Deadman. I could also envision HU characters like Hawkman replacing Deadman. I just hope Zatanna gets a Superhero because she was a big player in Forever Evil: Blight.

Again, I have an entire concept set in my sig so that's what I'm basing this off of. :P
    On the topic of VP, I was hoping that would be part of the theme with the Crisis-mode over-sized villains. Since VP tokens mean nothing in Crisis, hopefully have some S-V that do something along the lines of "Spend X VP to ..." or "If you have X VP, once per turn ...". It would be cool to see some Crisis cards do the same as well. As for the Frozen tokens, we use them with Frozen City for Crisis 2 so I don't know if there will be a Crisis specifically for that. I like your idea about it not being considered in the Line-Up/counting against defeating the Crisis, it makes Cold Gun so much more usable. Also, if I remember correctly, one of the designers said we would see more/different tokens included with Crisis 3. I wonder what they may be doing with that...

on the topic of villain related cross over packs, I think what they are doing is crisis per core set, 2 cross overs per core set. It is not as clear with the cross overs, but the JSA seems very closely linked to the original set, and the first set is also the one that had a slight focus on GA, including an over-sized hero come crisis, where as legion of heroes seems tied to heroes unite, if for no other reason than the flight ring connection. idk watchmen that well (cross over pack 4) but they kinda seemed more 2nd set than first, and hardly FE or TT. Therefore, I think it is reasonable to believe that cross overs 5 and 6 will BOTH be villain themed, and that seems like a great chance to slip in the evil lantern gang. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrojacast View Post
    on the topic of villain related cross over packs, I think what they are doing is crisis per core set, 2 cross overs per core set. It is not as clear with the cross overs, but the JSA seems very closely linked to the original set, and the first set is also the one that had a slight focus on GA, including an over-sized hero come crisis, where as legion of heroes seems tied to heroes unite, if for no other reason than the flight ring connection. idk watchmen that well (cross over pack 4) but they kinda seemed more 2nd set than first, and hardly FE or TT. Therefore, I think it is reasonable to believe that cross overs 5 and 6 will BOTH be villain themed, and that seems like a great chance to slip in the evil lantern gang. Just my 2 cents.
    I thought Crossover 5 or 6 was The Flash

Yeah, we've already got confirmation that Crossover 5 is the villain one and Crossover 6 is The Flash.

Also, it's been repeatedly stated that the Crossover packs are designed to be set-neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruGuru214 View Post
    Yeah, we've already got confirmation that Crossover 5 is the villain one and Crossover 6 is The Flash.

Also, it's been repeatedly stated that the Crossover packs are designed to be set-neutral.
    I must have missed both those announcements...as to be set neutral, it seems like the only thing making them more 'set neutral' then crisis packs is that they don't have revisions of per-existing characters (arrow aside), I could be wrong, I just saw strong tie ins between the sets.

I really hope along with Mac_Apple that we receive Atrocitus and Larfleeze. I was highly disappointed when neither of them were included in Crisis 2, since it was Blackest Night related.

Red Lanterns are my favorite by a lot, so I'm really hyped about an Atrocitus Character card coming to the mix. I actually like the theme behind Mac_Apple's Atrocitus design as it really hits the nail on the head in terms of what kind of effect Atrocitus would have.

Here's hoping they bring the 2 remaining favorite bad Lanterns to the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by MStreva89 View Post
    I really hope along with Mac_Apple that we receive Atrocitus and Larfleeze. I was highly disappointed when neither of them were included in Crisis 2, since it was Blackest Night related.

Red Lanterns are my favorite by a lot, so I'm really hyped about an Atrocitus Character card coming to the mix. I actually like the theme behind Mac_Apple's Atrocitus design as it really hits the nail on the head in terms of what kind of effect Atrocitus would have.

Here's hoping they bring the 2 remaining favorite bad Lanterns to the mix.
    Don't Forget about the Black Lanterns... we could get a Black Hand character up in here as well (since there are already 2 White Lanterns). They could do a war of light Cross-Over with Atrocitus, Larfleeze and Black Hand along with Jon Stewart, Killawog and Guy Gardner. Throw in a couple more GL themed main deck cards and I would be fine without a new S-V stack.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!