Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Devoted Emissary
    The crossover packs are not tied to any core set, each crossover pack has been designed and tested with all 4 sets in mind.
    Lead Designer of Teen Titans & Arrow Crossover Pack

Impossible Mode Villains (Predicted)
    Johnny Quick
    Atomica
    Deathstorm
    Power Ring
    Grid
    Super Woman
    Ultra Man
    MAZAHS (As final villain?)
    The Outsider (Maybe, not super likely)
    Sea King (also somewhat unlikely.)
    As for the rest, I am guessing they will just be villains who aligned themselves with the CS.

Main Deck Cards (predicted)
    The Question
    Pride
    Wrath
    Envy
    Lust
    Greed
    Sloth
    Gluttony
    Yellow Lantern Batman
    Mirror master +related cards (IE: Mirror control or something)
    Weather Wizard + related cards
    Captain Cold related cards? (I mean, there is already cold gun, but they could totally include other things. As for CC himself, he would probably;y be an over-sized.)
    Trickster + related cards
    Boomerang related cards
    Killer Crock related cards
    Batcave (they already have a batcave location in both the base set and rivals, but FE has duplicates of other cards (in name) so I don't see that this would be too big an issue.)

Oversized Villains (not counting CRISIS versions of the guys we already have)
    Captain Cold
    Deadshot
    Killer Crock
    Captain Boomerang
    2 other guys, probably Suicide squad related.)

Crisis cards
    Not a clue. First one probably something along the lines of 'visitors from another world', but beyond that, I have no idea.

I had some thoughts on Forever Evil/Trinity War themed Crisis cards (in name only):
    - Doppelgangers
    - How Bizzarre - O!
    - Kryptonite Shard
    - League vs. League
    - Opening Pandora's Box

I would be interested to see what people would come up with as game texts for the above cards. Feel free to post your ideas below.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Any spoilers for Crisis 3?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    Any spoilers for Crisis 3?
    Some of the guesses in this thread are correct.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

I'm hoping for Crisis Green Arrow, Crisis Constantine, Crisis Robin, Crises Red Robin, Red Hood, Arsenal and Captain Cold player cards.
    Looking forward to a possible 5-6 card grouping; Suicide Squad, Manhunters, Royal Flush Gang; since there wasn't one in Titans.

I'm guessing the 8 Over-Sized Crisis Super Villains will simply all be the Forever Evil OSSV. The six extra OSSV will likely all be Suicide Squad characters. Deadshot is a given, and probably Captain Boomerang. The others are a little more up in the air, as some of the contenders are Amanda Waller, Rick Flagg, Killer Frost, Killer Croc, King Shark, Bronze Tiger, Nightshade, and many more.

CoolStuffInc is listing a March 02, 2016 release for Crisis 3. Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    CoolStuffInc is listing a March 02, 2016 release for Crisis 3. Is this true?
    Looks like it is probably true!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Just over 2 weeks then until we get our hands on Crisis 3... YAY! Do you know what the timeline is then for preview articles or the official page?
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!