Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Awesome! Preorder complete! And now the agonizing wait begins...

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelrey7248 View Post
    Awesome! Preorder complete! And now the agonizing wait begins...
    It's easily the best expansion yet, so, hang in there!
    Lead Designer of Teen Titans & Arrow Crossover Pack

I've had trouble getting my wife into the Forever Evil set, because she enjoys the cooperative aspects of the game more than the competitive. I like the play style of FE, and how it brings a pretty cool story from the comics to the game. We've been eagerly waiting for the release of crisis 3, so that the FE stuff can be used in a way she'll be wanting to play. Plus, I'm guessing there's a Crisis Harley Quinn, which she's probably going to steal the first game.

Devoted Emissary
    I've had trouble getting my wife into the Forever Evil set, because she enjoys the cooperative aspects of the game more than the competitive. I like the play style of FE, and how it brings a pretty cool story from the comics to the game. We've been eagerly waiting for the release of crisis 3, so that the FE stuff can be used in a way she'll be wanting to play. Plus, I'm guessing there's a Crisis Harley Quinn, which she's probably going to steal the first game.
    Yep! There are Crisis versions of all the original 7+Bane.

Harley Quinn was a favorite with test groups.

Crisis Harley was my favorite Crisis Oversized in testing.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Quote Originally Posted by aoineko View Post
    Crisis Harley was my favorite Crisis Oversized in testing.
    I can't wait for her. I hope she somehow enjoys buying useless/semi-useless cards and 'throwing' them somewhere. (Insanity, Cold Gun, Pandora's Box, etc)

Gah I wish I could have been involved in development!!!
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Any idea when Amazon will have it up? I have Prime, so I save a bunch on shipping.

Runt of the Litter
    Pre-ordered! www.coolstuffinc.com. Shipping to Spain is very expensive, but impossible to find it here.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by StormKing View Post
    Ding ding ding.
    So not only have they addressed fan criticism on game length for Crisis, but the other common outcry that players want more playable female characters, 50/50 on the new 6. (b'.')b

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryyder View Post
    So not only have they addressed fan criticism on game length for Crisis, but the other common outcry that players want more playable female characters, 50/50 on the new 6. (b'.')b
    I've been one of the people wanting more female characters since the beginning.