Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    (Relating to King Shark, and others): Several Super-Villains have VP payment abilities. Some are written in bold type with a colon (“Pay 2 VPs:”). These may be used multiple times during your turn, as long as you have the VPs to spend. Others say they may only be used once per turn and don’t have a colon. VP abilities may only be used during your turn, unless it states otherwise or responds to an effect (Crisis Harley Quinn and Crisis Sinestro).
    That did cover some of my main questions, thanks.

I'm wondering what the "kill your hero and deck" and main deck eater (demonic summoning/countdown) this crisis will have. Played the other night and went through about 60% of the main deck before getting our sets of sixes, on our third villain(spoiler alert: we lost). I actually like those types of crises, just because they seem to really put the panic into the game.

I would actually find it hilarious with the destruction theme of Forever Evil if they made a Crisis that put destroyed starters back into peoples decks... There are 2 locations dedicated to getting rid of starters that it could definitely play into the set well.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Considering the source material, I'd imagine the hero killer crisis would have something to do either with Pandora's Box or the Grid takeover. Would be funny if one was all about weaknesses(green cards being kryptonite) being stockpiled to fuel Ultraman's needs.

Quote Originally Posted by StormKing View Post
    Captain Cold is not in this set.
    That beautiful wording.

Considering 'Unnamed Villain Crossover Pack' is in the works.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    That beautiful wording.

Considering 'Unnamed Villain Crossover Pack' is in the works.
    Considering the Unnamed Villain Crossover Pack has now been announced as The Rogues...
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rebelrey7248 View Post
    I'm wondering what the "kill your hero and deck" and main deck eater (demonic summoning/countdown) this crisis will have. Played the other night and went through about 60% of the main deck before getting our sets of sixes, on our third villain(spoiler alert: we lost). I actually like those types of crises, just because they seem to really put the panic into the game.
    My group ran into the unfortunate situation last night of a Crisis that caused the lineup to get too big and the next Crisis forcing you to clear the lineup. It would have taken 50+ power to clear the lineup. We were done.