Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Crisis 3: Suicide Squad themed. Start speculatin'!

Given the news of Crisis 3 expansion centering around the Suicide Suicide Squad, who do you expect/hope to see as main characters?

Deadshot has to be top of the list, right? He seems to be included in just about every form of SS. Another name I see a lot is Captain Boomerang.

Hopefully a SS flavored mechanic? A rough idea off the top of my head are cheap, Powerful cards that after played are destroyed.

My best guess? We usually get 14 OS cards w/ Crisis, previously 8 Crisis and 6 non-Crisis. We have something a bit different this time.

Crisis: Deathstroke, Black Manta, Harley Quinn

Totally & Suicide Squad-related: Deadshot, Captain Cold, Duela Dent, Reverse Flash, Cheetah, King Shark, Captain Boomerang, Amanda Waller

Additional Villains (My Hopes): Larfleeze, Atrocitus, Lobo

It's equally as likely that some of these will be replaced with Lex Luthor and the other Crisis Villains, but I don't think so. I just really want all of my Lantern Corps leaders/figureheads!

(You should totally check out my Crisis 3 concepts in my signature)
    Last edited by Mac_Apple; 08-19-2015 at 01:16 PM.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Devoted Emissary
    Pretty sure the news said there is a Suicide Squad theme in Crisis 3, not that Crisis 3 centers around Suicide Squad. Consider that in your speculation. ;p

The oversized crisis cards will NOT be the suicide squad, but the oversized games for standard game play will be. <-my prediction

If that's the case, I'll be legitimately disappointed if we don't get Larfleeze and Atrocitus eventually.

If that's the case though, the extra six will probably be something like...

Captain Cold, Duela Dent, Deadshot, Reverse Flash, Captain Boomerang, and Amanda Waller.
    L. Dalton Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGurlAR88 View Post
    The oversized crisis cards will NOT be the suicide squad, but the oversized games for standard game play will be. <-my prediction
    This is probably more of what we are looking at in terms of the OS cards. At least if Crisis 2 and its theme of Blackest Night are the standard bearer. This would also mean the theme will run through out the additional cards and any new Superheroes that get added or the crises that they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    If that's the case, I'll be legitimately disappointed if we don't get Larfleeze and Atrocitus eventually.

If that's the case though, the extra six will probably be something like...

Captain Cold, Duela Dent, Deadshot, Reverse Flash, Captain Boomerang, and Amanda Waller.
    It's not gonna be Amanda Waller. That would make no sense. My friend pointed out that Waller will more likely be one of the Impossible Mode Super Heroes, since a large element of the Suicide Squad involves them trying to get out from under Waller's thumb. He thinks she might be the blue-backed final Hero. I'm split on whether I think it'll be her or Impossible Mode Superman, though I'd rather see it be Waller.

He's also pulling for Cheetah to be one of the six Suicide Squad oversized Super-Villains, so we'll finally have some representation for Wonder Woman's rogues gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruGuru214 View Post
    It's not gonna be Amanda Waller. That would make no sense. My friend pointed out that Waller will more likely be one of the Impossible Mode Super Heroes, since a large element of the Suicide Squad involves them trying to get out from under Waller's thumb. He thinks she might be the blue-backed final Hero. I'm split on whether I think it'll be her or Impossible Mode Superman, though I'd rather see it be Waller.

He's also pulling for Cheetah to be one of the six Suicide Squad oversized Super-Villains, so we'll finally have some representation for Wonder Woman's rogues gallery.
    Yeah, she was a Hero in the main deck, so that makes sense. I'd really like to see Cheetah more, anyway.
    L. Dalton Duncan

Keep in mind there was also mention of a villain related crossover pack in the works to complete the villain brand. With Suicide Squad in Crisis 3, I'm curious as to what it will be. Crime Syndicate maybe, or something new?

I thought the villain Crossover we heard about turned out to be a confused report about what was actually Crisis 3.

Edit: Nope, should've re-read that upcoming releases post again before I posted. Crossover pack featuring villains with an "undetermined theme" coming next year.