Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    Good news everyone!

We received some boxes of promos from one of our distributors and finished sorting through them this morning (you should see my desk, literally thousands of individually wrapped cards everywhere!). Most of them were older, non-DC promos, but we did manage to dig up a couple hundred more copies of Martian Manhunter! I'm going to get them sent over to BGG to be added to their next store update, which I'm told should be shortly after Labor Day.

I know it's not too many and they will likely sell out quick, but hopefully some of you newer players can get your hands on a copy at the BGG price instead of the secondary market.

PS, we're still digging through some old things and getting a re-inventory on stuff at our distributors since we just underwent a major change in our distribution system, so if (big if, I think we have most everything accounted for) anything else turns up we'll be sure to post about it here on the forums when we send them over to BGG.

Thanks everyone!
    How long do you think Martian Manhunter will last before it sells out on the BGG store?

5 hours?

I wish I could gauge it for you guys. I know it will go fast, and hopefully the 200 I sent them will survive a couple days at least.
    Ryan Skinner

I actually found a store when I was traveling on business than had an extra Manhunter and starfire.... So at least that's 1 more Manhunter for someone else to get.

Docks, MM, and Joker all on BGG tonight.

Best of luck to you all looking for them

Quote Originally Posted by Do0shebag55 View Post
    Docks, MM, and Joker all on BGG tonight.

Best of luck to you all looking for them
    Got em.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    Got em.
    Just got my docks. Now the only promo i need is starfire and and skitter

I was late to the game too.
    How to get the LotR deck builders?
    A friend in need is a friend indeed - example of idiom.The richness of the English language can be seen in Oxford. Learn idioms, become brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsich View Post
    I was late to the game too.
    How to get the LotR deck builders?
    The BGG E-store has the LOTR promos. Faramir should be up now. Not sure why it is not. They have it.

http://boardgamegeekstore.com/search?q=cryptozoic
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by The4gotNdeath View Post
    Just got my docks. Now the only promo i need is starfire and and skitter
    Starfire is down to $9.99 on ebay.

I'm still holding out hope that they find more Starfires and they make their way to the BGG store.

Thanks for this post!! I was able to get Felix Faust, Gotham Docks and Martian Manhunter!!