Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where can I obtain starfire and Martian Manhunter (reasonably)?

I was late to the game but am still looking to get the Martian Manhunter and starfire promos. I know they are no longer on BGG and wasn't looking to pay the huge ammounts on eBay (I think Manhunter is listed as 25+). Is a comic book convention a good way to find these promos or not really? If not, are there any other places I might look?

Thanks

You may have to just bite the bulliet if you really want them.

I think biting the bullet for starfire (who is like 8 bucks or so) in fine... But the Martian is 25+, I don't think I want to do that... I was wondering if they are found cheaper (or even w/o shipping) at a comic convention or something

Board Game Geek store sells them for $2.50 when made available. Here's the link:

http://boardgamegeekstore.com/

Thanks Yeah I got Felix faust that way, but I think starfire and Martian Manhunter may never be back

Quote Originally Posted by matos614 View Post
    Thanks Yeah I got Felix faust that way, but I think starfire and Martian Manhunter may never be back
    Yeah, it's a bummer since I just got into DC Deck Building this summer.

I can't justify spending 33+ on two cards when I can get another set that has 200.

Good news everyone!

We received some boxes of promos from one of our distributors and finished sorting through them this morning (you should see my desk, literally thousands of individually wrapped cards everywhere!). Most of them were older, non-DC promos, but we did manage to dig up a couple hundred more copies of Martian Manhunter! I'm going to get them sent over to BGG to be added to their next store update, which I'm told should be shortly after Labor Day.

I know it's not too many and they will likely sell out quick, but hopefully some of you newer players can get your hands on a copy at the BGG price instead of the secondary market.

PS, we're still digging through some old things and getting a re-inventory on stuff at our distributors since we just underwent a major change in our distribution system, so if (big if, I think we have most everything accounted for) anything else turns up we'll be sure to post about it here on the forums when we send them over to BGG.

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Skinner; 08-25-2015 at 12:13 PM.
    Ryan Skinner

That's so good to hear. Now, I'll be checking the BGG store daily for updates.

Were there any for the LotR deck builders in there?

Quote Originally Posted by TPlush View Post
    Were there any for the LotR deck builders in there?
    There are already 5 of 6 on the BGG store. And Faramir (6/6) will be there soon. http://boardgamegeekstore.com/search?q=cryptozoic
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D