Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Addressing Titania's Majesty

Addressing Titania's Majesty

HEXers,

Dan Clark takes a moment to discuss Titania's Majesty and HEX.

Read more: https://www.hextcg.com/addressing-titanias-majesty/
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

Thank you. This should help stabilize the constructed format a bit, and reward players again for a bit of skill mixed in with the RNG, not RNG alone.

Infernal Professor
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenteo View Post
    HEXers,

Dan Clark takes a moment to discuss Titania's Majesty and HEX.

Read more: https://www.hextcg.com/addressing-titanias-majesty/
    Only asking to sate my curiosity, but what's that situation like on a human level in the office when the forums are burning but you don't have the data or time to review it yet? Also was the stress test completely scheduled prior to TM complaints and solely about actual stress testing or was some percentage of the decision of when it was held to acquire the final data points to come to a conclusion?
    IGN: FinalFantasy

-The Darkmoon Unfair-

I think you did the right thing in the end and i expect to lose more while having a lot more fun going forward!
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

I think this is the best decision for the health of the game. I'm sure it was a difficult decision but I'm glad to see it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
    Only asking to sate my curiosity, but what's that situation like on a human level in the office when the forums are burning but you don't have the data or time to review it yet? Also was the stress test completely scheduled prior to TM complaints and solely about actual stress testing or was some percentage of the decision of when it was held to acquire the final data points to come to a conclusion?
    The dev team reads the forums regularly and, when concerns or praises arise, I report back to my team and in the leadership meetings we have. When something becomes a point of contention we reach out to engineer to get data on something. When it comes to banning a card, we have to take this extremely seriously. We wanted to ensure we collected enough information and data. Also, our designers spend a good portion of a work week playing with and against the deck as well. Several meetings and conversations happened over the course of a three week period. The large-scale tournament was already in the works before TM was a much larger issue and the ban for TM was already being discussed before the launch of the tournament. (Though we're able to look at data from the tournament as well.)
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

Im glad its banned, but the main issue for me is the players that have recently brought the titani deck are now massively out of pocket.

lets face it atm titani + walking calam are both dropping in price as players are reading the latest news.

so my question is, is there anything planned to comp the players? as some would of also spent real money on the cards to be able to play in the same league as others.

just my 10 cents

Man, this is great news and The League referenced already!
    In game: TheHollow (QotSA reference!) // http://tinyurl.com/TheHollowHex - My Trade List/Wish List!

Quote Originally Posted by CarePackageTV View Post
    Im glad its banned, but the main issue for me is the players that have recently brought the titani deck are now massively out of pocket.

lets face it atm titani + walking calam are both dropping in price as players are reading the latest news.

so my question is, is there anything planned to comp the players? as some would of also spent real money on the cards to be able to play in the same league as others.

just my 10 cents
    No compensation. Should they reimburse for old cards every time a set is released?
    Cmon peeps. Get out of that entitled mentality!

I've owned the deck since week one. I don't care about compensation
    Last edited by N3rd4Christ; 09-09-2015 at 10:36 AM.
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector